Stop acting like you're My boyfriend!

"Nikolai, do you recognize me?"

"I recognize you Jin, you're my boyfriend...F-Fake boyfriend whose cooking is making me c-consider tying the knot.

I'm my mom's s-son, she says it's not true but I know she married my d-dad for his cooking skills."

"So you don't have amnesia?" Jin asked, "No, didn't the d-doctor tell you?...I was having some so-sort of a nightmare about J-Julian so that's why I called his name." Nikolai replied.

"You're struggling to speak Niko? How are you feeling?" Jin asked, "I think I feel...better now that we're Alone by ourselves." Nikolai replied, "Besides, the d-doctor said it's normal to struggle with sp-speech due to the head injury I sustained." He added.

"Nikolai, do you have any idea how terrified I was?"

"I don't Jin...ugh, you know what? my head and eyes...th-they hurt a lot!"

"How bad is it?"

"You know, earlier I d-didn't mention it because I was confused...but ever since I woke up, my vision hasss been blurry, like I can barely see c-colors and shapes but it's just th-that.

As for F-faces or anything complex...I'm having difficultly focusing...I can't see them well." Nikolai mentioned it a little too casually.

But Jin's eyes widened, "You mean you can't see my face right now?" he asked Nikolai worriedly.

"I c-can tell where you're si-sitting, and what colors you're wearing...but I can't see your face clearly, everyti-time I try to focus, my head hurtsss more.

DAMN?! this room is too bright?! is there a way to d-dim the lights?!" Nikolai responded grunting.

"What else you're struggling with?" Jin asked, "The lights... just tell th-them to turn it off! I can't stand it!" Nikolai complained.

"Okay, lay back again and I'll go see the doctor, I'll see what I can do about the lights too." Jin said pushing Nikolai back on the bed gently.

"Speaking of which...I heard s-something... Rudy, is he really a nurse here?" Nikolai asked, "Apparently yeah! but from what I heard, they say he's a better person now." Jin replied.

"Out of the th-three of those jerksss, Rudy was the most likely to c-clean his act... I'm glad to know, he changed." Nikolai replied while trying to look at Jin's face.

Sighing, "Close your eyes, you'll strain them this way Niko." Jin said.

"Okaaaaay." Nikolai said playfully before he closed his eyes.

Taking the chance, Jin leaned in and kissed Nikolai's forehead quickly.

"I'll be Back, I'll let Minnie come inside to stay with you." Jin said before he walked away.

"I'm sorry." Nikolai blurted out before Jin could make it to the door.

"For what?" Jin asked, "I'm an Ass...hole! I poured a d-drink on your head when we met that day!...yet here you are, t-tucking me in and kissing my head." Nikolai replied chuckling.

Smiling to himself "See you soon Niko." Jin said, "That's...the lassst thing, J-Julian told me." Nikolai replied.

Without giving a response to that statement, Jin exited the room, sighing to himself.

"Is everything ok?" Minnie who was outside Asked him, "Go in with him, I gotta fetch the doctor." Jin replied.

"Why? is Nikolai not feeling well?" She asked, "I'm no doctor but I think he's dealing with partial blindness." He replied.