You better be telling the truth Flint!

"This all can go away if you let me go!...we can make up a lie, say I left with you or something and that you didn't actually kidnap me." Seong-min said begging him.

The two were in a motel room, were Flint had registered them both under fake names, and payed cash.

Because Seong-min already tried to alert people at the motel about her situation, Flint tied her up in a chair inside the room.

He threatened her that he'll kill innocent people at the motel, if she tried to scream or call for help, and she agreed.

But now, Standing in front of her, "Buttercup if I let you go, the very first thing you're going to do is call the police! and I can't have that happening, can I?" Flint replied chuckling, "You're lucky I let you speak.

Besides, let's say we'd lie and say you went with me volunteeringly... who's gonna believe that?" he added.

"Are you going to kill me like those six girls before me?" Seong-min asked.

"Eventually." He simply replied.

"You can just kill me now, why are you keeping me alive? the police, I bet they are looking for you, do you even know who I am?!" she said.

Shrugging his shoulders, "Doesn't matter who you are, to me you're just another girl that tried to leave me Seong-min.

How sad that you can't leave me now unless you're dead." He replied smiling.

"is my body what you want?"

"Yes, but I'm saving that for later, hope you're a virgin."

"Did you know that I was aware of the allegations? that you were a suspect in a string of murders?! is this why you took me?" She asked.

"I solve crimes for a living Seong-min, and I'm not even a cop...if it tells you something, is that I'm fucking smart.

Also just so you know, I'm really good at solving crimes, cuz I commit some myself." Flint replied.

"So you do admit that you killed those girls!" Seong-min couldn't believe her ears, Flint just confessed to her.

"You're dying soon, might as well tell you the truth.

Yes! I did it, and do you know why they can't find their bodies? because I disposed of them in a way not even police dogs can trace." Flint replied.

"I heard that despite being a bully in high school, you were surprisingly quite the nerd Flint.

What did you do to their bodies, is it what you're going to do to mine?" She asked.

"For the other girls, I got rid of their dead corpses by literally dissolving them in chemicals.

But for you my beautiful Angel I have different plans, you are the most beautiful out of them all and the youngest too, you're special and I feel a connection with you... you're the one." He replied touching her hair.

Feeling utterly disgusted, "You'll never get away with it, they'll find you!"

"They might but not soon enough, I left no clues behind, I got rid of my car, I stole another one but I bet you didn't notice cuz you were still under the drugs when I was moving you." Flint replied.

"You don't seem concerned about the police, are you not afraid of going to jail?
Why are you doing this in the first place?" Seong-min asked.

Sighing, "Like most serial killers I guess, I had a shitty life, poor, abusive non supportive household, the black sheep of the family, that one friend in the friend group with no bitches.