What do you hate about me the most?

"This is bad..." Radka mumbled, Jin next to her looked down in complete shock.

Rushing to them with Cyrus by her side "What did you guys do?!" Seong-min asked in horror.

"We didn't do anything, he did." Radka replied pointing to what Jin was looking at.

...A short while Ago...

"JULIAN WAS MY BOYFRIEND, YOUR BULLYING PUSHED HIM OVER THE EDGE!" Cyrus shouted as he punched Flint.

"CYRUS UNTIE ME FOR FUCK'S SAKE! YOU'RE GONNA KILL HIM AT THIS RATE!" Seong-min Screamed.

Going back to his senses just a bit, "Huh?!" Cyrus turned to look at Seong-min only for Flint to take the chance and punch Cyrus off of him.

"NGH?!" Cyrus held his nose as he backed away from Flint.

"You really think you can...knock me out with few punches, I was going to kill you the moment you walked in here Cyrus...but let me explain something first." Flint said grabbing Cyrus by his hair.

"LET HIM GO!" Seong-min Screamed, "SHUT UP YOU FUCKING BITCH! YOU RUINED MY LIFE SINCE THE MOMENT I MET YOU!

I bet you were Working together with this Motherfucker Right here! you came to get revenge for your brother, and this asshole came to avenge Julian.

Well! let me give you some news, Cyrus!

I didn't kill your boyfriend, me, Rudy and Moses we didn't kill Julian."  Flint said.

"This is a pathetic attempt to save yourself, Flint." Cyrus replied.

"Lydia knows what I'm talking about, She told me herself! I know she's a murderer too." Flint said.

"Murderer?!" Seong-min asked, "She's a sniper, hire her and she kills whoever you want! how cool is that?!

if I knew what kind of person Lydia is, maybe I should've dated her after her little sister's ordeal.

We're both single, loners and killers, well she's not As pretty as you Seong-min, but we all make sacrifices in love.

At least, Lydia believes I'm innocent of Julian's death." Flint said smiling.

"What the hell are you blabbering about?! how can you be innocent of his death! he killed himself because of you!" Cyrus replied.

"One word motherfucker, 'Lovesick'... Ahahaha!" Flint said bursting into laughter.

Taking the opportunity, Cyrus snuck out a knife from his pocket, and stabbed Flint in the hand that was grasping his hair.

"MY HAND?! YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT?!" Flint screamed and backed away in pain, and Cyrus got up on his feet again.

This Time he went straight to Seong-min, cutting her restraints and freeing her.

"Run, don't look back and Don't come back." Cyrus said to her.

"No! you're going to kill him!"

"Don't try to be the hero, Your brother's gonna be here soon, find him." Cyrus said while quickly removing his shirt, he gave it to Seong-min.

Reluctant but helpless, Seong-min put on the shirt, but before she could make an escape, "You're not going anywhere!" Flint charged at them.

He knocked Cyrus to the ground and managed to grab a hold of the knife, and the two men began wrestling on the floor with a knife between them.

Seeing the knife was now in Flint's hands, Seong-min hurried to the kitchen counter and grabbed a knife for herself, she wanted to help Cyrus.

But when she made it to the wrestling men, she couldn't lift the knife in her hands, and she panicked.