He picked a good one!

"Wow, he's totally my type!" one of the female staff whispered to another, "I swear, all the hot guys are either taken or gay!...or gay and taken." the other woman whispered back.

As Nikolai acted out his scene, Jin was behind cameras sitting Besides the director, watching in awe as Nikolai and the female lead finally acted the scene after practicing all morning.

Jin was amazed with how incredibly good their performance was, but he was Also very impressed by how friendly and well liked Nikolai was amongst the staff and everyone else there, as he remembered Nikolai wasn't so extroverted nor tolerant of people back in highschool.

"And Cut!...Let's take a two hours break, I'm being generous here so anyone who wants a nap, this is your chance!" A bearded chubby man that looks like a typical white middle aged dad with glasses, spoke up.

This man was the director of the movie, and although he seemed Scary at first to Jin, he was very cheerful and welcoming to Jin when Nikolai brought him to the set, he made Jin sit Besides of him

"Kimberly, Nikolai!...the scene was great, but it could've been perfect.

Next time, You two need to show more chemistry between one another, you're supposed to be lovers in this story." the director spoke again.

"Director Cliff, that's Easier said than done...We're both gay." Nikolai said jokingly, Kimberly chuckled at him "So very gay." she replied.

Sighing, "You two

Sighing, "You two...Be serious! you need to portray the characters exactly how I envisioned them." Director Cliff said.

"I think they were great! They worked well together...And personally I think the romance thing is the problem...in real life people would prefer if these two portrayed a friendship more than a romantic relationship!

like an innocent, Female and male friendship with no romance involved, and with lot of comedy, jokes and wholesome friendship moments.

And you see it all over the internet how people are choosing themselves and their friends over having partners.

Because, Friendship is the Best Relationship In the world." Jin spoke up, he immediately regretted his decision when everyone turned to stare at him, making him blush.