Nikolai is mine, do you hear me Jin?!

"Joel."

"Rad! wassup!"

"Wassup?"

"I'm just trying to ride the new wave, I'm not getting any younger, neither you.

Anyhow Rad, sounds like you've heard what happened here, let me guess...Minnie told ya?" Joel said.

"Nikolai informed me...have you found any clues on where little Miss troublemaker is? why are you here Anyways?" Radka replied.

The two stood talking inside an apartment that seems to be the home of a local couple, It was full of policemen digging for clues about Flint himself, and his and Seong-min whereabouts.

"Not yet, No sign of Miss Young.

As for why we're here, This apartment belongs to a friend of Flint, the friend says that Flint contacted him before coming into town few days ago, asking for a place to crash.

it seems that after kidnapping Seong-min, Flint came back here, emptied the apartment of his belongings and ran off." Joel explained.

"Flint picked to stay in an untraceable shabby apartment instead of a hotel...smart.

Have you contacted the police in his area? heard he's a murder suspect, they should at least be watching him." Radka said.

"You know that too? we did contact the police in his area, they're aware Flint came here, but didn't follow him.

They said they had more important things to do than to follow a suspect when he travels out of town, since they had no crucial evidence to pin against Flint to begin with.

So unless Flint's in their area, they don't give two fucks about him". Joel replied, "Unlike them, I'm taking Miss Young's kidnapping seriously.

One of the officers that were tasked to follow Flint around where he lived, was unhappy that his department didn't want to follow Flint here.

He sent me the tip about the investigation and said that I should keep an eye on Flint, in case he did something, Which he did eventually." Joel added.

"You're one of the best detective I've been around Joel, yet it seems like they never want you to become the sheriff.

Do you need help in that?" Radka asked.

"I really don't care, do what you wanna do... I bet it would be helpful to have a sheriff you trust in your pocket." Joel replied.

Smiling "You're absolutely right, I guess we're both on the same page then!

Anyways, I wanna ask Joel...doesn't that boy live here, Cyrus?" She asked.

"Yeah, To think Flint was staying in the same complex as him...Flint was so lucky that Cyrus faced an emergency with his dad, because there's no way in hell Cyrus wouldn't have witnessed Flint running away." Joel said.

"Cyrus, He came literally out of nowhere and ignited a fire no one asked for...if he out of all people didn't see it, it means either Flint is really lucky or Cyrus is not telling us something." Radka replied, "By the way, Any luck snatching the evidence from him?" She added.

"I have someone working on it for me, don't worry." Joel replied.

...Meanwhile...

In the complex's parking lot, "You knew he was staying at the same complex as you.

you've been stalking him ever since he came in but you didn't see him last night?!

How is that possible Cyrus!" Ha-yoon nearly shouted.