Can we start over?

"Let's go home."

"Niko, I'm sorry for what she did..."

"I'm sorry."

"Huh?" Jin was taken by surprise with these simple yet unexpected words, did Nikolai just say he's 'sorry'?

"What did you say?" Jin asked, "Nothing." Nikolai replied and just got into the car.

Sighing, "I learned how to be honest from you...I guess you learned to lie from me." Jin mumbled to himself and climbed into the driver seat.

And before the two can take off, Ha-yoon was approaching them, she signaled for them to wait for her.

Coming out of the car again, Jin was pulled aside by her for a private talk.

"First of all, I'm sorry about Seong-min...I bet she's causing you a bunch of problems already." Jin said apologetically, "You're kidding me?! she's an absolute angel compared to Cyrus." Ha-yoon replied.

"What?" Jin said in confusion, "Listen, I can handle her! I mean she's not staying for free, might as well take her bullshit...but right now I need to ask you something." Ha-yoon replied.

"What?"

"Is there anything I should be aware of? concerning Seong-min, aside from her addiction and unhealthy obsession with your past?"

Jin was puzzled by why Ha-yoon wants such an info, but shrugged it off nonetheless "Aside from music? she likes Tv shows, shopping, and dogs!" he said.

"Dogs?...i guess that would work." Ha-yoon replied.

"Work for what?"

"Well, your sister is energetic...smart and dare I say a little scary, and I was thinking of finding her something to do in the day to help her release some of her extra energy.

Plus, she needs to feel idk? some good emotions? her music sounds like she's a robot! and I'm tired of it."

"Oh, I thought you said she's talented."

"Listen big boy, talent alone is not enough, the field of music relies on three things, Talent, creativity and relatability.

You need to be talented to perform, creative to create more, and relatable to touch people's hearts." Ha-yoon explained, "Well my sister is talented I can vouch for that, and I know she's very creative." Jin said.

"But Seong-min still lacks that one thing that makes Her music touch hearts, Maybe some volunteer work at a shelter will unlock What's hidden inside."

"Dogs are precious, they always put a smile on her face but physical labor isn't really her type of thing.

I doubt Min-Min will agree and remember, it's her money or her dad's Money specifically that's paying your rent right now.

She will use that fact against you." Jin said, "I still have my reverse card on her, if she tried to disagree." Ha-yoon replied.

"What reverse card? you're not blackmailing my sister or something? right?"

"Oh nothing to worry about, it's just something between us girls, don't worry Dude.

I just need to know I have your support, I mean I'm serious about turning your sister into a star! and if we even manage to just get one song out there that's a smashing hit this year, that would be enough for me."

"I can tell you're passionate about helping my sister, it warm my heart But seriously, I'm sorry about what she did earlier.

And I hope Joe doesn't feel bad because of what happened, or because of me." Jin spoke in a sad tone, "Cheer up, I'm here!...I'll fix the situation, besides Joe isn't the kind to hold grudges or get mad for long, he's got the biggest heart in all of us!