He still loves you till today!

"How old are you?" Nikolai asked, "oh! I completely forgot to mention my age... I'm 18 internationally but 19 in Korean age!" She replied with a wink.

"Korean age?" Nikolai replied while drinking his iced tea, "Yeah! you age one year every new year, regardless of your birthday, you add a year to your age every January 1ˢ!" Seong-min explained.

"Ah! I see." Nikolai said, "Nikollai-ssi You're gay right? I mean you're public about it as an actor." Seong-min spoke again, the two started asking questions for each other out of nowhere, as they continued sitting in the cafe.

A little embarrassed, "Seong-min! stop asking questions!" Jin scolded her again, "I'm not going to say anything bad! There's nothing wrong with being gay but There's a lot wrong with the world we live in, for making life harder for people for something they can't choose or change.

I just want to know, isn't it uncomfortable playing straight roles most of the time when you're A gay man?" Seong-min asked despite Jin's glares at her.

to their surprise, " Yes, it's pretty annoying especially since there isn't many LGBT supportive shows...but I still want to do acting, and I'm grateful I've been actually getting lots of major roles recently." Nikolai replied as if he was being interviewed, "if I want to play a leading role, I just have to accept the fact that the character I'm about to play is most likely a straight and super masculine man." he added rolling his eyes at the end.

"What about the new project? you mentioned before to the media that you're currently filming, but didn't disclose any information about what you're doing." Seong-min asked again.

"Sorry, Can't tell you, it's classified." Nikolai replied, shrugging her shoulders "Fine, I'll ask Jin after you take him to the set." Seong-min said smirking.

Annoyed, "I've completely forgotten that he's going to come with me there from now on." Nikolai whispered to himself.

"I feel bad for being the one asking most of the questions, so ask me some Nikollai-ssi!" Seong-min said, "ok what your sexuality Seong-min?" Nikolai asked her casually.

"I don't know for sure, i think I'm straight until further notice." Seong-min replied sipping on her latte, "Until further notice...tehehe what kind of response is that?" Nikolai said chuckling for the first time with them.

Seeing his reaction and the smile that Seong-min managed to put on Nikolai's face, Jin felt his heart beating faster.

Jin got up hastily, his was blushing and he wanted to hide away for a minute "I gotta use the restroom real quick, You two don't move from here." he said walking away quickly.

"What's going on with him? he didn't drink anything too." Nikolai said feeling a little bit disappointed that Jin went to the restroom.

The moment Jin was away, "Nikollai-ssi?" Seong-min said grabbing his attention, "Eh? what?" he turned his head to her.

"You two were in the same highschool right?Jin told me he knew you from highschool."

"Me and Jin?...yeah."

"Awesome, then can you tell me the names of the three main bullies that bullied you and my brother in highschool?" Seong-min asked with a smile.

Nikolai blinked twice, he was about to ask her why the hell she wants those names for, when he noticed that Seong-min wasn't smiling innocently anymore.

Her jet black eyes were completely empty of any good emotions, it was as if Nikolai was staring right at a black hole, or a doll's eyes.

"Seong-min? you're suddenly gazing at me like you're a serial killer picking their next victim? what's going on with you?!" Nikolai asked a little nervous.