I know that I would kill in that situation

Minnie: you're not investigating?

Rushil:  Radka said she doesn't need my help, don't think there's anything I can do to help, I don't like investigations anyway.

So I'm here doing what I know best, cooking dinner, for myself only because I doubt that Radka has time to have dinner with me.

Minnie: maybe you should come have dinner with your son then!

Nikolai's been on edge ever since director Cliff visited him minutes ago...apparently they canceled the whole film altogether.

-before Rushil could reply to her, he saw Radka going inside the kitchen.

Rushil: Minnie can I call you back later? I might have a situation here... and no, I don't think I can join Nikolai for dinner tonight.

Minnie: okay, take care.
*Beeb*

"Radka... you're back home? I thought you're looking for Seong-min?"

"I was...And Fuck Flint, I will kill him, I'll kill Flint the moment I see him."

"You can't Rad, When we find Flint, we're handing him over to the police, we have already agreed on this...And we're NOT killing him."

"He's a serial killer Rushil And he got Jin's sister on top of that!"

" just because Flint's giving you a hard time to find him, it's not enough of an excuse to kill him.

And I'm sorry to say that, but last time I checked, you ended lives too Honey." Rushil replied sarcastically, as he sat on one of the kitchen chairs.

"Your humor is noted...but, I made a promise that if any of those boys ever came back into Nikolai's life, And cause him or his loved ones harm...I will eliminate them for good." Radka replied.

"Speaking of promises, Honey...You made a promise this morning to Nikolai remember? you said you'll find Seong-min before midnight, which means before today ends.

It's 4pm already and there's no sign of her, the girls haven't picked up Flint's trail yet, and if you're talking to me right now instead of working...it means you're at a dead end." Rushil pointed out.

"Sometimes you make me forget you're my husband...Anyways, you're right, I am at dead end.

And I think the reason why I haven't found a clue yet, is that one of my girls may have lied to me." Radka replied.

"Lied?" Rushil questioned, "You mean one of the girls betrayed you?" He added.

"Flint has probably gotten rid of any electronic device that we can use to track his signal, he also didn't use any credit cards or something of this sort...A smart move from his side.

There is no clear evidence that he's still in the town, but there's also no evidence that he left so based on that, I went the old fashioned way to investigate, I relied on my girls.

I Asked every girl of mine in town that wasn't Working on protecting Nikolai, whether they've, seen, heard of, interacted with Flint or even Seong-min during last night and today." Radka said.

"Which means there was only few girls left that could've seen something, because most of your girls in town, Are working on protecting Nikolai.

You've set some girls in his house, and a bunch in the surrounding area of it, there's  even a group of girls that you've placed today around Miss Kim's House...how many girls you left without a task?" Rushil asked.

"7 girls to be specific, each girl at different checkpoint in the town, they weren't working on anything related to Nikolai." Radka explained.

"Let me guess, all seven came Back negative, none of them knew anything useful about Flint or Seong-min?