Two heads are better than one

"Btw Cyrus, have we met before?" Nikolai asked.

With a smile, "We did...we shared a person." Cyrus replied.

"We did?"

"We did."

"Who was it?" Nikolai asked, Cyrus pulled his phone out and showed him his wallpaper.

Nikolai's eyes widened immediately at the sight of it, and Jin noticed his expression and tried to glance at The phone himself, but Cyrus pulled it away before Jin could.

"Is everything okay Nikollai-ssi?" Seong-min min asked, "yeah...yeah!" Nikolai hastily replied, he couldn't speak his mind not knowing what to say in the first place after what Cyrus showed him.

...Some Time later...

"Doesn't this place look like home now?" Seong-min cheerfully said clapping her hands together, they were just done organizing the whole place from top to bottom.

"It does." Ha-yoon replied, while Cyrus retreated to the corner, leaning while staring at his phone's wallpaper "Uh? who's that boy smiling next to you...he's so cute!" Seong-Min said while glancing at the picture.

Cyrus who didn't feel her when she sneaked up on him, was caught by surprise, "HUH?! WHAT THE...how did you move that fast?!" he asked.

"Sneaking out of the house expert." Seong-min replied to him, "you still haven't answered my question." she added.

"Min-Min stop it." Jin's voice reached her, "it's okay, I'm not planning to hide this forever...Fate must've gotten us all together anyways." Cyrus replied.

"Fate?" Jin repeated the word, "this Guy in the picture is My highschool boyfriend...my first love and he's gone now...he has been for years now." Cyrus said while sighing, answering Seong-Min's question.

"Oh, sorry for your loss, you look so happy in this picture, he must've been an awesome guy." Seong-min replied, " I can't help but to think, you looked quite feminine back then in the this picture, compared to you now Cyrus." she added pointing out.

"That was because I used to be a girl back then, and yeah...I was happy with him, I'll never get over him." Cyrus replied, his response steered some glances to be shared between the rest of the group, but nobody commented about it, especially since Joe his father looked sad to see hear his son's words.

But Seong-min was definitely the exception here, "So, was this in highschool or something?" Seong-min asked, "yeah... seeing his face makes me feel nostalgic but it's the only thing pushing me further." Cyrus replied before Walking away.

"Hold on bro, I got something to tell you!" Ha-yoon said following Cyrus quickly, and the two left the apartment together.

Taking the chance of his absence, "Joe, your kid is trans?" Jin asked, Sighing "yeah, he figured he was a boy a little before highschool, but didn't transition until after graduation." Joe replied.

"Good for him, what was his name before?" Nikolai asked, hiding the fact that he was aware of who Cyrus could be.

He was still shaken by seeing the picture he has as wallpaper on his phone, and what Cyrus just told them awakened some feelings he thought he buried.

But despite the confusion, the anger, Nikolai kept a warm smile apparent on his face.

"Cyra...his mom is Greek so she named him that name when he was born." Joe replied, "from Cyra to Cyrus...those are pretty cool name." Nikolai said, "Why I feel like I heard this name somewhere." Jin said mumbling to himself.

"He kept his want for transition hidden at first because he was afraid his mom won't be okay with it, since she played the role of a typical christian wife.