You're doing this in the name of love!

While making dinner, Jin noticed his sister that was keeping him company in the kitchen, was zoning out quite frequently.

"Seong-min are you alright? you've been spacing out for a while...you know you can tell me whatever that's on your mind." Jin said, "I don't think I'm straight anymore, I'm at least bi." Seong-min replied.

"Huh?" Jin said surprised, "huh?" Seong-min realizing what she said, replied.

"Huh?"

"Huh?"

"HUH?"

"HUH?

"Stop it you two, Are you going to keep saying 'Huh' back and forth?!" Nikolai who was trying to make his way to the kitchen table, spoke up.

Nikolai nearly tripped so Jin hurried to him, "Why did you get up? I was going to bring you your food to bed." Jin asked placing an arm around Nikolai's waist to support him.

"I can find my way, I'm not totally blind and this is my house after all." Nikolai replied trying but failing to actually find his way on his own, "Still, I'm here to help, you don't have to do everything on your own baby." Jin said.

"Baby...*scoffs* look at him enjoying the role of my boyfriend." Nikolai mumbled to himself.

"I'm making chicken noodle soup if you're wondering, oh! and I'll feed you myself." Jin said proudly, "stop being good to me, I'm supposed to hate you." Nikolai replied jokingly.

"Would you prefer I be bad to you." Jin said seductively, flustered "Damn! your sister is right here you pervert!" Nikolai whispered.

"Mwo?(what?)...You challenged me!" Jin said guiding him to a chair, "I know challenging you is a bad thing, just like that time in the convertible car...you really had me wrapped around your finger, or should I say... hand?" Nikolai casually spoke as he sat down.

Although he couldn't see it for himself, Nikolai was sure That Jin was now a Blushing mess, he could tell just from way the redhead bodyguard made an escape from the conversation, by going back to cooking.

Seong-min who was sitting across from Nikolai, Was fangirling as the two goofed together, she didn't realize she was staring hard.

She hid a big dumb smile on her face behind her hands, as she imagined what could have happened in the so called 'convertible car'.

"I don't know why I have a feeling you're staring at me, Seong-min...if you are, I suggest you tone it down." Nikolai said, Clearing her throat, "I'm sorry, Nikollai-ssi." Seong-min replied.

"Hey, I heard you and my mom are getting Along." he spoke again, "kinda!...she's unique.

You don't look like your mom btw." Seong-min said.

"That's because I look like my dad, obviously." Nikolai replied annoyed as he fidgeted in his seat, he was annoyed he couldn't see clearly and didn't know where to look exactly.

"Is your parents relationship doing good?" Seong-min suddenly asked, despite Jin mouthing to her to shut up.

"I bet if reincarnation is a real thing, Those two would find Their way to each other in every lifetime." Nikolai replied, "Also, why are you asking?" he added.

"No specific reason, I find your parents relationship to be cute...even after all these years, they seem so in love." Seong-min said, "A happy marriage is unheard of in my family." she added in a sad tone

Jin who was glaring at her to shut up earlier, stopped his glaring, seeing how sad she got.

Feeling the low atmosphere, "if you're wondering, My mom is bisexual." Nikolai spoke up, "And as charming as she can be, don't fall for her." he added jokingly.