You picked a Lily, just like your mother.

"I still don't think Andrea did anything to Sal, he's a savage but in bed only, hehe."

"I did not wanna hear that remark Niko..."

"Why? you're jealous of Andrea?"

"Of course I'm jealous! Niko...he was your first." Jin replied as he poured Nikolai a cup of freshly made lemonade.

Smirking, "if it gives you any closure, I'm not going to sleep with him anymore, now that I'm with you." Nikolai said sipping on his lemonade, it was a bit too sour for him, he made a funny expression.

Jin cluelessly asked while pouring himself a cup as well, "I'm still kind of confused, are we like dating for real now? was that ice cream date really our first real date? I genuinely thought it was just a game you suggested, because you were depressed from being suspended of acting due to your condition."

"No it wasn't a game! I told everyone were dating for real because we are! I even told my dad that!" Nikolai replied surprised, "But I thought we're faking it? I thought you said we'll pretend until Andrea is back again as your manager." Jin replied back.

"It was my fault thinking you would take a hint, you dumbass...I guess our way of Love, is being stupid together."

"Niko you're being mean again."

"JIN I DON'T WANT TO FAKE IT ANYMORE! I REALLY LIKE YOU, AND I'M ALSO HORNY FOR YOU." Nikolai Shouted feeling embarrassed.

"GOODNESS NIKOLAI! I GET IT! NO NEED TO RAISE YOUR VOICE! I'M NOT THAT DUMB!" Jin Shouted back while blushing.

Sighing, "Are you happy now?" Nikolai asked, "I am." Jin simply replied with a red face.

Calming down a bit, "How sweet, you know what else should be sweet? this lemonade." Nikolai said.

"Eh?" Jin was confused, "It's too sour for me, Dummy." Nikolai explained, "Oh! I just remembered, I forgot to taste it when I made it!" Jin replied blushing even harder, he hurriedly grabbed the sugar and added some to Nikolai's cup, all while Nikolai smiled At him.

"Here, try it." Jin said and Nikolai did so, "It's perfect, thank you Jin." Nikolai replied.

Happy, Jin smiled with his teeth, and although Nikolai couldn't see it well, he figured Jin must be smiling like an idiot at him.

Fighting his own blush, "Tch, This feels nice...I mean you and me having breakfast in my kitchen, after sleeping on my bed... you even made us pancakes and lemonade.

I like it, how peaceful and boring this is." Nikolai commented while sipping his now sweet lemonade.

"Me too!... We're being domestic, like a  married couples.

Sharing your bed, helping you dress up and Cooking for you...it makes me feel like I'm your husband." Jin replied making Nikolai chuckle.

"Don't say cute stuff while I'm drinking, I don't wanna choke again." Nikolai said sipping more.

"Speaking of cute stuff!... Earlier I took something cute from your garden." Jin said standing up, he went over to the kitchen countertop and grabbed a small white ceramic vase with a single Lily flower in it.

"I hope you don't mind that I took one of your Lilies from the greenhouse and placed it in a vase.

For some reason When I saw it, I thought it would look cute as a decoration...I know you can't see the flower clearly but its scent is very strong, I thought you might like to smell it since you haven't been in your own greenhouse in a while." Jin said Puting the small vase on the table in front of Nikolai.