Jin...let's date for real!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Nikolai screamed so loud, the birds outside flew away scared.

"Baby...Why are you being so loud." Jin whined while rolling on his other side, but he got surprisingly thrown out of the bed when Nikolai kicked him hard.

"BABY?! get up you Motherfucker?! I can't believe I let it happen last night! I don't remember anything past our visit to my parents house!"

"Oww!...you were drunk as hell last night."

"I was?! Did we fuck last night?!"

"You mean went all the way? No."

"Then why are we both naked?" Nikolai Asked,"You're the only one naked, I'm shirtless and I have my pants on! See?" Jin replied showing him.

"Ughh my head! how did I get drunk in the first place?!"

"You really don't remember?! after our car ride... we went shopping for clothes together.

Then we had dinner in a restaurant, then you said you were bored and wanted to go to a karaoke bar."

"Hold on, I asked to go to a karaoke bar?!" Nikolai said.

Jin Nodded "Yes! and guess what? we happened to run into Ha-yoon and Seong-min there too!

And within minutes you and Ha-yoon got extremely intoxicated while listening to Seong-min sing.

Then we went home and...well..."

"Well what Jin? what happened next?"

"Right at the door, you asked me to sleep with you and I declined.

But You were so drunk and wobbly I still had to carry you to bed, so you got the wrong idea...and stripped yourself down and asked me to sleep with you again...And..."

"And?"

"I just declined again, and laid by your side until you fell asleep...that's all." Jin replied, sighing "I really don't know what's gotten into me, I'm sorry for the trouble I caused." Nikolai said rubbing his forehead in frustration.

"You don't have to apologize." Jin said, "No I have to...Apologizing is the least I can do to make things right, especially when it's my fault." Nikolai replied.

"It's okay, you were acting weird from the moment we left your parents house." Jin said chuckling a bit.

"It's gotta be the shit my mom gave me when I went to bathroom before we left." Nikolai replied.

Surprised "What?! You're telling me that you consumed something when you went to the bathroom, Right before we left the house?" Jin asked, "Yep, probably that's why I don't remember anything past our visit to my parents...because I got drunk before we left the house." Nikolai said.

"So you drank alcohol with your mom in the bathroom?"

"With all due respect Jin, how do you think that woman keeps her chill while being married to my dad? Yeah she gave me a shot of something!...she says it's her favorite stuff to drink after a long day."

"Why would she give you such a thing right before we leave?" Jin asked, "because I was feeling down actually.

Jin, despite how much I laughed at your encounter with my dad...in fact I enjoyed the visit so much that I felt emotional.

Because I thought to myself, that if the whole bet thing didn't happen and we stayed together, then this could have been just another normal visit to my parents house with you.

So I ran to the bathroom and I cried myself out, then my mom walked in on me and gave me that weird shit to drink to cool off." Nikolai explained.

"Wow! your mother keeps surprising me... well at least nothing bad happened yesterday! and everything was under control." Jin said stretching his arms.