Stop hitting people with that bag!

"Jin!" A petite girl with long black hair, sunglasses on and dressed in a mini plaid skirt and blazer, Called Jin's name several time inside the airport while Waving at him.

Happy to see her in person after two years of online relationship, "Seong-Min!" Jin waved at her, smiling while walking towards her.

Suddenly the girl snarled at him, the closer he got the more Jin realized she was pissed, "JIN OPPA YOU'RE A DEAD MAN! I WAITED SINCE MORNING HERE!" the girl shouted.

Terrified, "Seong-min hold on!" Jin backed away slowly.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?! IT'S 4PM! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU JIN!" the girl screamed welding her bag in the air like a weapon, "YEODONGSAENG (little sister)! CHILL I SWEAR I COULD EXPLAIN!" Jin Shouted as he ran away from her when she started chasing after him.

People around them laughed, as Seong-min shouted all the insults her mind could think of in both English and Korean at Jin, while hitting him with her bag.

Not everyday you see a man as big and scary as Jin, gets chased by a girl third his size, and the poor guy was actually scared of her.

Seong-min was angry that Jin forgot his promise to her days ago, to give her a ride From the airport when she arrives this Sunday's morning.

If it wasn't for Nikolai mentioning during lunch, that some of Andrea's friends from Italy are currently traveling all the way to here to visit Andrea in the hospital, and that those friends told Nikolai that Their plane was going to land tomorrow AKA Monday, that Jin remembered his promise to Seong-min today.

Already hours late, Jin ended up taking Nikolai with him to the airport since he can't leave him.

He left Nikolai in the car while he went to see where Seong-min was at.

...Few minutes later...

"Where's he at?" Nikolai asked himself as he waited for Jin.

Jin explained to him that Seong-min knows about him being a bodyguard, because he used to be her bodyguard for a while, but she doesn't know that he's currently being Nikolai's bodyguard.

So he asked Nikolai to try and hide his identity from her since he's not supposed to tell her, while Jin Will pretend he just gave a friend a ride form the hospital.

Since Nikolai is an actor, it was no big deal for him to do the job, he was already ready with a plan.

Leaping into action when Jin left earlier, Nikolai jumped to the backseat and laid there, covering his body with the jacket while Putting the cap over his face while, pretending to be asleep in the backseat.

he waited for Jin, and he nearly fell asleep for real if it wasn't for him, suddenly hearing Jin's voice mixed with another that of a girl as those two approached the car.