This is a Warning shot.

"How can I be a rich superstar, but don't own sunscreen!" Nikolai mumbled as he packed a small bag for himself, " HEY! JIN! WE SHOULD BUY SUNSCREEN ON OUR WAY!" He shouted loud from his room for Jin to hear.

When Nikolai didn't hear a response back, "Jin? ...Jin?" he went to see where Jin went to.

He couldn't find him inside the house, so he took a look outside and found him standing out in the garden, he was just done talking on the phone.

"I was looking for you!...was that Seong-min? why do you look disappointed?" Nikolai asked, "Oh, Niko...The hospital called for us!" Jin replied, a big smile made its way to Nikolai's face "Really?! how's Andrea?! is he awake? we should go see him!"he said enthusiastically.

"But you wanted to go to the beach." Jin replied, "I mean we prepared everything for today." he added looking rather sad about it.

Still, "Forget about it! let's go to the hospital!" Nikolai said determinate to go see Andrea.

"Okay, if that's what you want." Jin replied.

...An Hour later...

"We took a lot of time, how can the traffic be so bad!" Nikolai complained, "it wasn't that bad, why are you in a hurry?...it's not like Mister Andreoli is going to run away." Jin replied.

"whatever, Just hurry up!" Nikolai said, "hey...I have a question to ask." Jin said.

"Umm? so what is it."

"how lucky can a person be, to survive a Sniper attack? out of all the possibilities, Mister Andreoli got hit in an area that has an access to an operation room, and had an already 50% chance of survival thanks to that." Jin asked, "why do you ask me such a thing? I'm just happy he made it!" Nikolai replied.

"it's crazy, getting sniped usually means a death sentence." Jin said, "why are you talking about this now? is there something you're suspecting." Nikolai asked.

"I just couldn't stop thinking about it! Nikolai...How did your manager know the attack was about to happen?" Jin replied with another question.

"I don't know, I remember I turned my back and then heard Andrea yell 'GET DOWN' and then he got shot instead of me... maybe he saw that red dot thing, the laser that snipers point at their target? we used that concept couple of time while filming!" Nikolai responded.

"That would mean whomever tried to take you out, was a dumbass of a sniper...a real professional sniper, wouldn't used the red dot laser for starters, it would expose them pretty easily.

Second, Snipers are skilled, trained professionally and aren't the type to mess up.

If you're targeted by a sniper, it means you're toast." Jin explained his point of view, "Aside from luck, what do you think it is?" Nikolai asked.

"Whomever tried to take you out Niko, didn't actually try to take you out...I think this is a warning shot from the people threatening your life and they want you to take them seriously." Jin replied.

"Hmm...in that case, hurry up! why are you keeping a distance between us!" Nikolai said scolding him, "ok ok! I'm gonna rush...Jeez." Jim replied rushing his steps.

...Few minutes later...

"Andreaaaa!" Nikolai whined as he sat next to Andrea's bed holding his hand, "Pretty... sorry for worrying you love." Andrea replied giggling.

"don't say that...It was all my fault." Nikolai said pouting, "did you jump in front of the bullet? no? It was me." Andrea said.

"But you did it to protect me!" Nikolai replied, "true, but that's what I wanted to...so it's not your fault." Andrea replied smiling.