I'm just surprised, life is weird man.

"GET THIS CREATURE OUT OF MY DAMN HOUSE."

"Rushil! stop yelling in front of our son!"

"Radka! How can you be okay with this delinquent boy being near our son! after everything he has done to this family, think about this pyaar (love)!"

"Rushil honey, Jin deserves to tell us his side of the story as well!...even criminals are allowed a fair trial!"

"What side of the story?! as if I care to listen what this criminal has to say! NOW GET HIM OUT OF MY PROPERTY OR I WILL SHOOT HIM!" Rushil screamed on top of his lungs.

"Nikolai bought us this house, so technically it's his property and he gets to decide! and stop yelling dear, please!" Radka argued back, but in a rather calmer tone.

"Holy shit." Jin whispered to himself.

...Few Minutes Ago...

"No amount of hair dye or body muscle, is going to stop me from recognizing the face of the boy who nearly cost us our son's life!" An older man dressed in a Teal Kurta who looked almost identical to Nikolai, yelled out from his porch as soon as Nikolai and Jin came out of the car.

Nikolai has called his mother beforehand to tell her about their visit, his dad wasn't taking the news very well.

Surprised, "Honey, your blood pressure! just calm down!" A red haired woman who was dressed in a Green business attire, was beside the yelling man trying to calm him down.

"That's Your mom?... she's white?!"Jin asked, "Your mom's white too, Tf you mean?!" Nikolai replied, "And how come you're only surprised that she's white?" he added.

"Huh, what do you mean?" Jin cluelessly asked, "I get it, cuz we're far away...but once we get closer, brace yourself...you'll understand." Nikolai replied knowingly.

And he was right, the moment they approached the house, it became clear to Jin that one wrong move and he's a dead man for real.

Jin was astonished by the fact, Nikolai's mother was way taller than Jin himself, "She's gotta be at least 6'7 feet... she's A tree!" Jin whispered.