A bodyguard or a housekeeper?

"Niko, you should go wash up and rest." Jin said to a zoned out Nikolai.

"You said it like a thousand times already." Nikolai replied glaring at him.

"You've been standing at the door for a half hour Niko!" Jin said, with narrowed eyes "stop calling me 'Niko' and just shut up." Nikolai responded.

Taking a deep breath "ok sir, I'll go check the house...to see if there's anything wrong, but please just go take care of yourself." Jin said.

"FINE! just shut up." Nikolai replied dismissively at his bodyguard, he was still trembling from everything that happened, all he could think about was Andrea, but he didn't want to show his distress to Jin.

On the other hand, Jin knew Nikolai was putting on an act, after all the crying he did, he was suddenly acting like a tough guy.

Jin wondered if Nikolai was afraid of him or not, as That one memory from earlier was stuck in his head.

The way Nikolai reached to him with his arms to hug him, crying in Jin's arms when the incident happened, he was hugging him as if he's hugging someone dear to him.

Brushing off these thoughts, Jin began doing his job while Nikolai entered his bathroom.

The actor got a glimpse of himself all bloodied and disheveled in the bathroom mirror.

This is the first time he ever looked this way, not because of a movie or something, this was reality now, his friend's blood smeared all over his face and hands.

"Andrea." he whispered to himself, resting with his arms on the edges of the bathroom sink, looking at the blood stains made those awful memories from the incident play in Nikolai's head, over and over like a broken tape, until he found himself crying again.

Jin who was around, checking the house, heard him cry and hurried into the bathroom to see him.

"Sir did something happen?...oh, are you okay?" Jin asked, he watched as Nikolai dropped to the ground crying loudly while still holding on the sink.

Walking over to him, Jin knelt besides Nikolai "Hey..." he tapped on Nikolai's shoulder few times, "it's all my fault." Nikolai said.

"Don't say that Niko."

"I *sobbing* I took those threats lightly."

"Niko don't blame yourself."

"Why do you care...WHY DO YOU CARE?!" Nikolai turned to face him, he backed Jin into a corner, "WHY?! why of all the people I've known through in my life, you appeared." He asked with tears still flowing from his eyes.

"7 years...I haven't seen you in seven years Nikolai."

"The best seven years of my life, Jin."

"I can tell...you became the superstar you were always meant to be."

"I thought we were meant to be."

" I'm really sorry for everything...I know you won't forgive me, Niko."

"You're right, I won't, I'll never will."

...An hour later...

"I made us some Mac and Cheese, you didn't eat anything all day." Jin said setting the table.

Fresh out of the shower with a towel over his shoulders, "You call Mac and cheese food." Nikolai scoffed at him, "you act as if you never ate it before." Jin said with slight smile.

"I'm not hungry, I'll go straight to sleep." Nikolai announced, "you can't! you have to eat something...you need to take iron tablets and vitamins, and you can't have them on an empty stomach." Jin protested.