I can't deny I did this to myself.

"So your next target is Flint Miles." Ha-yoon said puffing smoke in the air, "Yep!...but wow, when Cyrus said Flint was kinda famous, I didn't expect him to be a ViewTuber, I'm going through his content right now." Seong-min said.

"ViewTuber? what's his Chanel about?" Ha-yoon asked, "True crime! mainly unsolved cases and he's famous because he apparently helped solving few cold cases...ones that police couldn't handle." Seong-min said.

"Seems like all of them are heading a straight road...You won't be seeking revenge on him, are you?" Ha-yoon asked.

"I still need to investigate him Noona, he could be a faker... just because he solves some unsolved crimes, doesn't mean he's a good guy.

But Thanks to these infos, I have the perfect opportunity to get closer to Flint."

"Huh?... perfect opportunity?"

"He does true crime content, what's better than to give him just that!...it seems as if He is coming back to his home town to search for cold cases to solve."

"I'm not sure I understand what you're getting at Seong-min."

"Jin's mother's case, Lily-Mae Harrison's mysterious and unsolved murder, I will suggest Flint to take on that case." Seong-min said enthusiastically, but as soon as she did, Ha-yoon's cigarette slipped, falling of from between her fingers and onto the floor.

"ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?!" Ha-yoon screamed, "DIDN'T THINK OF YOUR BROTHER?! HOW CAN YOU USE HIS DEAD MOTHER AS AN EXCUSE FOR YOUR SHITTY PLAN SEONG-MIN?!"

Startled, "Now calm down?! Shouldn't Flint be already aware of that case? I mean this is where Flint lived the bigger part of his life! chances he doesn't know are low but either way, I'm just gonna remind him of the case and work on solving it with him!

It'll be like killing two birds with one stone Ha-yoon! we get to solve her death and see if Flint is worth the revenge or not! don't you think?" Seong-min explained.

"I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU THINK!"

"Ha-yoon just calm down?! what the hell has gotten into you all of the sudden! if it bothers you then don't get involved!"

"DAMN RIGHT I WON'T!" Ha-yoon screamed one last time before storming out of Seong-Min's room, with Seong-min left behind as confused as she could be.

"Jeez, I should pay her more so she wouldn't scream at me again...that was intense!" Seong-min mumbled.

...Some time later...

Sitting in the cafe, and having enough of the Awkward silence that Their situation imposed on them, finally one of them spoke. "Miss Young."

"Let's drop the formalities Blake, I know why the two of you wanted to meet me."

"Good thing you are aware of it, I was getting tired of this lack of communication." Blake replied slightly annoyed, "Margaret told me everything you made her do...but I also would want to hear your motive behind it as well." he added.

"Rudy, you also want to know huh?" Seong-min asked picking up her latte, "I do... I never met you before, so why would you want to hurt me Miss?" Rudy replied nervously.

"Seong-min...Rudy, did you notice what last name your lover called me with?" Seong-min pointed out.

"You mean 'Young'?... That last name does sound familiar, but I'm still not sure what you mean by 'did you notice'." Rudy replied.

"What does your last name has anything to do with this, Seong-min?" Blake asked, "It has everything to do with it Blake.

Now Rudy, take away 'Seong-Min' and replace it with 'Jin'...what do you get?" Seong-min said.