I can't believe mom would think that!

"Niko...thank you for calling me." Andrea said as he sat on the edge of Nikolai's bed.

"I called you because I think it's necessary for us to talk " Nikolai replied.

"This is a bad idea Nikolai, if your mother gets wind of this, and she will... she'll be pissed!" Rushil complained, "I'm taking full responsibility, so don't worry papa." Nikolai replied.

"Your dad and I will be right outside the room, call us when you're done!" Minnie said while Gently dragging Rushil with her outside.

When the door was shut, "I'm really sorry for everything that happened Niko, the accident, the way I lashed out on you that unholy day...

Your mother has every right to be infuriated with me." Andrea spoke up, he took Nikolai's hand in his, gently stroking it.

"Andrea, I'm Also sorry I never told you about Jin...I put you in a difficult situation, knowing how you feel." Nikolai replied.

"So it was Jin, the reason why you couldn't date me...you never told me about him, you never told me you loved someone and that they hurt you this bad." Andrea said.

"Jin didn't hurt me as bad as I hurt myself.

*sighing* Andrea, do you remember how we first met?" Nikolai asked.

Andrea chuckled at the memory, "how can I forget!" he replied.

"You particularly gawked at me back then." Nikolai said, "That's because you were adorable...I also heard you when you screamed and called your mentor your 'Hollywood Daddy'." Andrea replied chuckling again.

...[Tiny flashback]...

Two outcast boys hang around for some after school activities, today was their lucky day as no one other than them was hanging around at the gymnasium, it was their spot.

They didn't do sport, The two were practicing Acting, and one of them was about to finish his performance.

With a confident dazzling smile, "Take my hand love, let us explore the good and the bad of this world! together, nothing can faze us.

Together, nothing is above us.

And Together my love... nothing is impossible, for us." said the fair tone young man, in the most dramatic yet romantic way possible, his blue eyes glistened under the lights.

"AAAAND CUT! WOOHOO!" the other blued eyed boy with the darker complexion said, cheering loudly before he started clapping for his best friend's amazing performance.

"Hehe, you liked it Nikolai?" the first blue eyed boy said giggling.

"Julian you're kidding me! that was perfect from start to bottom! you're definitely getting the role for the school play! there's no way Miss Andrews will pick another first-lead!" Nikolai replied enthusiastically.

"I told you I'm not going to be part of the play." Julian said.

Nikolai's smiled faded, "Why?! you'd be perfect!" he said.

"Without my best friend? forget about it! I'm not doing anything in my life from now on, unless you're with me! we made a promise... let's live our lives together!

Besides I never told miss Andrews or anyone else other than you, of my interest in the theater." Julian replied.

"Julian, let's be honest, don't tie yourself with me...I'll only hold you back." Nikolai replied.

"The only thing you're holding back is yourself! Nikolai you're better than me! if anyone should be the lead for miss Andrews's play, it should be you!" Julian replied.