I am stupid but I have limits.

Driving early through the hot Wednesday morning, the sunlight bothered Jin a lot despite having his sunglasses on, he was never a summer person.

But the sun wasn't the only thing bothering him, the wind did some damage too, Jin had to tie his hair since the air was was blowing through it.

Earlier this morning, Nikolai wanted to take the convertible car instead of his dark tinted one, and Jin could only say yes since despite the slight wind, the weather was perfect for driving a convertible.

The ride however was far from perfect, and seeing how quiet things got, "isn't it disrespectful to call her Kimberly when her name is Norma? I've noticed that everyone else called her by 'Kelly' except for you and director Cliff." Jin suddenly asked Nikolai beside him.

"Oh, she allows people close to her to call her Kimberly, and I'm honored that I'm included amongst those people." Nikolai replied as he stared from his side.

"So you're close with her?"

"Yeah Jin, we're close... she's a good person, and we began our career in somewhat similar ways... aaaaand She's 100% into girls so no need to get jealous."

"I'm not jealous! definitely not jealous of a girl Niko!" Jin replied a little embarrassed.

Nikolai giggled at first, but then he stopped, "your mother's name was Lily, right?"

There was a sudden shift in Jin's voice "Yeah, Lily-Mae Harrison."

"Harrison...When did she die?" Nikolai asked out of nowhere, "Huh?! how..." Jin was confused, he thought Nikolai had no idea.

"honestly, how stupid you think I am? I am stupid but I have limits...i was with you when you picked up your sister from the airport.

And you said 'I never lived in Korea before, when I met my dad in my mom's funeral, I thought that he came to take me there...I had high hopes of living a life with a bigger family, especially when I met you there, my half sister.'

isn't that what you said?" Nikolai asked.

"if you remembered what we talked about, then why did you pretend that you don't know she's dead?" Jin asked.

"I didn't pretend...I just remembered because we're driving a very familiar road for me.

Jin...I'm sorry, for your loss and my...well, lack of compassion earlier." Nikolai replied.

"She's buried in the same cemetery as Julian...that's why it's familiar to you, isn't it."

"Yeah...when did she die?"

"The same day as Julian's funeral." Jin responded.

Nikolai turned to face him with wide eyes, "Same?! how?" he asked, but after thinking, "You don't have to tell me... it's okay." he added.

"I want to tell you Niko...from now on I'll try to answer your questions, and you do the same for me." Jin said, "I guess that's only fair." Nikolai replied in agreement.

"Thanks...as for how she passed away, it all happened in an unexpected way.

That day, I asked my mom to come with me to Julian's funeral, but she couldn't because she needed to work a shift at a restaurant, and she promised that she'll come pick me up afterwards but she never did, and I couldn't contact her because just my bad luck that day, I didn't carry my phone with me when I left.

When I came back home from the funeral, I found a police officer waiting for me at my house...she told me what happened and took me to identify her." Jin explained.

Nikolai stared at him, he saw that Jin was doing his best pretending to be calm, and he wished Jin would just drop the act.

"She died, after falling down from the top of the stairs, shortly after she came back up from bringing some supplies from the storage room...my mom fell down." Jin added.