It's love that's driving you crazy.

"Minnie Where's Jin?"

"Umm, Jin had an emergency... he'll be here when he's through."

"Minnie what happened? where's my boyfriend?"

"I told you, He's out on a personal matter, Nothing to worry about!"

"I may not see it, but I can hear it in your voice.

You're a terrible actress Minnie, you've proven that yesterday when you played the role of the waitress." Nikolai said, "Ouch, that one hurts! I really tried hard...but whatever, I knew singing was my strongest suit anyways." Minnie joked but there was a hint of nervousness in her voice.

And Nikolai finally had it "Seriously Minnie! speak up! I can tell things are NOT okay!"

"Even if I tell you, you're just gonna worry yourself extra! There's nothing you can do to help, so chill." Minnie said, "Thanks for calling me useless! did Jin ask you to keep me in the dark?" Nikolai replied.

Sighing, "Niko, ugh fine!...It's his sister, happy Now?!" Minnie gave in, "Seong-min was taken by someone last night, right after I dropped her home." she added.

Nikolai couldn't believe his ears, "Are you being serious?! she got kidnapped? poor girl, it happened again."

"Wait Niko, you knew she was kidnapped before?!" Minnie asked.

"I did, Any suspects this time?"

"Ye-eaaah, you ain't gonna like it dude."

"Minnie...Speak up."

"Okaaaaay... Flint, Flint Miles."

"Jesus fucking Christ?! that pervert?! have you guys contacted the police?" Nikolai asked, "Yeah, officer Joel Baker at least...Your mother's friend." Minnie replied.

"You mean My Mom's new bitch, and if you're wondering how I know, word travel fast!

Although I must admit Joel's worth the trouble, somebody better make him a sheriff soon, he's better than the whole police department combined." Nikolai said.

Disturbed by his lack of reaction, "You know about Joel and Your mother's friendship?" Minnie asked, "You mean business relationship? yes." Nikolai replied.

"Nikolai, Just how much do you know?"

"Everything Minnie...i did tell some to Jin if you're inquiring.

Now, where's my phone? give it to me! quick."

"Your phone? got someone to call Niko?"

"Yeah, I'm calling my mom...do my blind ass a favor and dial her number for me, I wanna ask her for something."

Minnie reached out for Nikolai's phone and did as requested, then the moment the phone began ringing, she handed it to Nikolai.

Before it could ring a second time, Radka picked up.

Radka: Niko Dear! what a lovely surprise! how's my favorite son?

Nikolai: funny, I'm your only son mom.

Radka: You know what I mean dear.

Nikolai: Where are you? it's kinda unusually quiet...

Radka: Home, with your dad! he's sleeping currently...if you know what I mean *giggles*

Nikolai: Unfortunately I do.

Radka: Anyways, Why am I being graced with your phone call?

Nikolai: I need your help.