You really thought you can ding-dong-ditch.

"Boy! Ain't ya a pleasure to look at!" As Jin walked inside the post office, he was greeted by a Bubbly blonde woman dressed in the post office uniform, she seemed to be at least in her 40s, chewing loudly on chewing gum.

With her overly thin eyebrows, Light blue eyeshadow, popping pink lipstick and Feathered hair, the woman smiled as she eyed Jin up and down.

Surprised, "Did I travel back to the 70s?" Jin unintentionally spoke, his cheeks instantly heated up with embarrassment when he realized he said that out loud.

"Oh no darlin'! we still in the Future, i just styled myself like this cuz i like the 70s...Those were good times." the woman replied.

"For the straights, I bet." Jin replied back.

Amused, "Anyways...You must be our new guy! I was told to expect you to be more handsome than your photo...And they did not lie.

it's been a while since we had your kind here, Tiger." The woman said winking at him.

Cringing a little, "Actually I'm pretty sure I was born in the pig year... sorry, I wouldn't expect you to know what's that." Jin replied.

The woman was confused at first then she shrugged her shoulders, "Anyways Tiger, did you bring your special ID with ya?" she asked.

"Yeah! there it is." Jin said pulling a card from his pocket.

"Good, Madame gave me the task to show you were to go, so follow me Tiger!" The woman said before she began walking.

"Thank god I'm gay!" Jin whispered to himself as he followed her.

As the two walked together, Jin noticed a bunch of different women glancing at him, all at once.

He realized on instincts that those were Radka's girls, they were of all types, races, ages, styles, mingled in a small crowd of Townspeople.

"Minnie wasn't kidding, Radka really don't work with men that often." Jin mumbled to himself, As he and his guide went into an odd 'staff only' room.

"Did you say something Tiger?" The woman guiding him asked, "Ah? no! I was just curious, A little surprised you girls have a secret hideout here in the post office." He said.

"You mean underneath." The woman said as she pointed at another door inside the 'staff only room'  just Across from them.

"You'll find some deep stairs behind that door, take'em and when you make it to the bottom you'll find another door guarded by two Strong Gals.

Don't test their patience, you need to show your ID and give them the password 'vegetables' understood?"  The woman explained.

"Vegetables?...Okay." Jin replied, "You'll be fine Tiger." the woman said before she smiled at Jin, winked again and went back into the post office.

...Few moments later...

"Jin!" Radka greeted Jin as soon as her eyes landed on him.

"Madame, I came as soon as you called, you have a lead?" Jin replied.

"Yes, What do you think of our secret headquarter?" Radka asked with a hint of proudness in her voice, "it's like a secret intelligence bureau, also Your girls are everywhere, it's a little Scary.

Anyways, I followed your instructions, I didn't bring Ha-yoon with me." Jin replied.

"I'm sure you're eager to know more about your sister, and I do have some news to tell you." Radka Said.

"The news is that we found a girl who might know where Flint is." Rushil spoke up as he approached them.

"Sir, I didn't know you're helping too." Jin said, "I'm just here to make sure Radka doesn't kill her girl." Rushil replied.