With Jin around, things have changed!

"I'm glad you still wanted to go to the beach, even though we wasted some time." Jin said while driving, "what time we wasted?! we only used the morning period to visit Andrea in the hospital." Nikolai replied, he was in a good mood after seeing Andrea but there was something that bothered him.

"We still had to go back to the house to change our clothes! we had to get the stuff we packed too." Jin said, "Should we stop somewhere to have lunch first? since you didn't have anything to eat yet." he added asking.

But instead of answering Jin's question, Nikolai asked his own,"Jin, was it true?"

"What true Niko?"

"That you were actually in love with me back then in highschool?" Nikolai asked, he gave Jin a side eye glance as he waited for a reply.

"I swear on anything you want, that I was head over heels in love with you...but why bring it up now?" Jin replied.

"Seong-min said you still love me." Nikolai said, "She didn't lie though." Jin replied.

"You...are you serious? how can you keep this for seven years?"

"Just like how you hated me for seven years."

"Jin..."

"It's okay, I brought this on myself...if I wasn't so weak against Moses and his minions, this would have never happened."

"But technically, if it wasn't for him, you and I would never happen." Nikolai pointed out, making Jin Chuckle,"that's one positive way to look at it, Niko." he said

"Jin...although I don't think I can forget what happened, I'd like you to know, that I don't really hate you that much...at least not as much as I hate Moses and his other two bitches." Nikolai spoke with a sad expression, Smiling at him "Thanks... that's actually nice to hear." Jin replied.

"Yeah, don't get used to it though...I just wanted to get that out of my chest."

"Niko, I also want to ask you something."

"Yeah, go ahead."

"I...well... it's actually about Seong-min, can I ask you for a favor concerning her?"

"Your sister? I'm not sure I'll agree but try me."

"Is there a way you can bring her to the set? I know you're not supposed to take strangers with you."

After eyeing him for a minute, "Well yeah! I'm not supposed to, but as an exception, I can bring her with me tomorrow just this once.

As long as Seong-min promises to stay under my watch, and do nothing that would cause trouble for people while they're doing their job." Nikolai came with a reply.

It made Jin smile again, "Thanks! I'll call her later and tell her the good news." he said.

"Aside from Seong-min, you sound like you have Something else on your mind, something more serious." Nikolai said, "True, I was thinking, you're quite nice to me today." Jin pointed out.

"That's because I'm in a good mood." Nikolai replied, "because of Andrea right?" Jin asked.

"Wow? what happened to calling him Mister Andreoli?"

"I don't know, Niko...is he from the mafia or something? why is your manager surrounded by Gangster looking men in his hospital room?!"

"I knew From long ago that Andrea comes from a background like that, but he does his best not to include me in on that part of his life, since it's dangerous...so I pretend to be dumb sometimes to put his mind at ease.

In the end, Andrea is my manager, and if it wasn't for him and My mentor, I wouldn't be the actor I am today." Nikolai explained.

"I don't feel good about Andrea anymore, You've seen how one of his men, that 'Salvatore' guy was glaring at you like you did something to him." Jin said.