No, this isn't an arrest, don't worry.

"Jin Young!

I need you to come with me to the station." A voice spoke up as soon as the doctor Finished telling Jin and the others that they can go see Nikolai.

"Please...i gotta see Niko." Jin immediately recognized the blue eyed detective.

Flashing his police badge for everyone to see, "I'm detective Joel Baker, Anyways Jin...I understand your situation, but we need to talk, Just ask you few questions and then you're back to see Nikolai as much as you want." Joel said showing a little bit of sympathy.

"is the police getting involved now? this is just a simple accident!" Salvatore spoke up

"Jumpy aren't we pal? We've got reasons to believe that this was an attempted murder, judging by the rarity of the circumstances, it's most likely a crime of opportunity... Meaning someone saw a chance, and took it.

And BTW You Loud-Ass, your name is Salvatore Amato, correct?" Joel replied earning a glare from Salvatore.

Reluctant, "Yes." Salvatore replied.

"You'll Also be coming with me, and you Andrea." Joel replied.

"You can't be serious." Salvatore protested.

"from what I know Joel, you're not the one investigating the sniper incident." Rushil spoke up.

Patting Rushil's back, "Rushil, Radka! I'm sorry for what happened to Nikolai, I'm sure he'll be fine." Joel replied, "As for why I'm here, I'm the new one in charge of the death threats investigation...the previous detective, she left indefinitely because of a family situation." he added winking.

"Joel, I appreciate your hard work and your obvious Concerns for Nikolai, but I have small Faith in the police's capability of solving this matter... it's been a long time since the threats resurfaced and Nothing was done." Radka replied.

"The police didn't do shit till now but sit and watch like cowards." Ha-yoon said Grunting, "Miss Kim, what is it with you and Jin-related incidents? every single time this boy is mixed in with the police, you're there too like a guardian angel." Joel said smirking.

Glancing at Ha-yoon "She has nothing to do with this." Jin said Unhappy with Joel's way of speaking with his friend.

"I'm sorry, Didn't mean to offend her." Joel replied sarcastically.

"I can tell you're taking this case for personal reasons." Seong-min spoke up, grabbing Joel's attention.

"You're a new face! or maybe not...I swear I've seen you somewhere Missy." Joel said sarcastically, "Seong-min, You're Julian's uncle." Seong-min pointed out.

Turning his attention to Jin "You know Jin, the common thing between Julian's death and your mother..." Joel said making Jin's face twist in anger.

Continuing, "it's the fact that not many people are involved, both cases were handled with an abnormal level of secrecy, kept from becoming headlines, which means there isn't many people who know about Julian or Lily-Mae Harrison... unless they were connected to the case.