They are young, dumb and horny!

"Radka...baby..."

"Yes dear?"

"Why is our son dumb as fuck?"

"They say that a mother's genetics, determine how Clever her kids are, regardless of the father."

"Don't call yourself stupid." Rushil said sitting beside his wife in the kitchen while she searched on her laptop, "I didn't...you did." she replied chuckling.

"Noooooo, I didn't mean it like that! I know you're smart because you chose to marry me." he said proudly wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Meh, that was one good decision I made, I'm still stupid though...it's facts." Radka replied, "The biggest proof, would be my past choices." she added.

Pouting, "Was I too harsh on Jin?...I felt a jab to the stomach when Nikolai said Jin's mother has been dead as long as Julian...i pitied him.

But although I believe Jin didn't doesn't deserve that much punishment, I mean, Jin wasn't entirely an asshole to our son.

Still! betting on someone like that, it must've sucked for Nikolai to feel like some sort of a wager." Rushil asked.

"Were you harsh? yes, but only because you're a father after all...when 7 years ago, Nikolai told us everything, especially about the bet...I was so mad too, dangerously mad at that moment, I wanted to find Jin and teach him a lesson he'll take to the grave." Radka replied.

"But yet, you remained calm...I never thought about asking why at the time, because I thought you were being calm for my sake." Rushil said, "Honestly, I Only managed to stay calm because I thought it through...when you look at it from Jin's point of view, things differ.

Did he even have much of a choice in the matter? he was a victim, maybe not as much as Nikolai or Julian but in the end...Jin was a victim too." Radka replied.

Sighing "You're right... it's all that kid's fault, Moses.

Anyways, I see you're on your laptop, so what's my wife doing?" Rushil Asked eyeing his wife.

"Using the laptop you bought me dear." Radka said Smiling at her husband, "And as for what I'm doing...I'm doing a little research.

Earlier I contacted some old friends who owe me favors, and they were quick to give me some very interesting informations." she added.

"Are you Still trying to find out who threatened our son ? honestly I don't understand why would anybody Target our Baby! Nikolai is so nice and lovable!" Rushil said.

"Being too nice may not gain you enemies, but it'll surely gain you users and abusers.

and are you sure we're talking about the same Nikolai when you say 'so nice'? he's your son after all." She replied winking.

"My son is perfect." Rushil said.

"Whatever, *Sighing* as for the threats, so far I couldn't find much, and to be quite honest, I don't think they targeted Nikolai for personal reasons. " Radka replied.

Turning his attention to the screen of the laptop, "Huh? Hold on, that's A file about Jin?!" Rushil pointed out what he saw, surprised to see a picture of Jin and a bunch of informations about him.

"Yep! and as I expected, he's a bad liar...a bodyguard who pretends to be a housekeeper...not that he lied too much.

I mean, Nikolai did boost about Jin's cooking skills." Radka said.

"A bodyguard with cooking skills, is This why you sent him that invite? to check his story out?" Rushil asked, "Yes, Their sudden announcement of dating is still bugging me.