Can you come help Cyrus?

"Seong-min...I'm not disappointed just worried! you're a natural but you still need to practice more if you want to reach your goal."

"Ha-yoon give me a break! I literally just came here yesterday...Oof I'm thirsty now."

"You're not ready yet...Didn't you practice back home like I instructed you?"

"I did practice, at least I did whatever I could with Dad and grandpa around."

"Well your voice definitely got better than it was before, but I still feel no emotions from you...Positive emotions specifically."

"how do you expect me to be positive, when I lived in that luxurious hell my own family made."

"if you're so bothered by them, Then go get revenge on your family rather on your brother's bullies." Ha-yoon said.

"I can destroy both my dad and grandpa in a blink of an eye...A scandal for a rich family can do miracles in Korea, especially a romantic one." Seong-min replied, "But I need to focus on my brother now...I have to return the favor of him saving my life two years ago, and make those bullies pay for what they did to him and Nikolai." she added while inspecting the room Ha-yoon gave her to stay in.

"Are you sure you're returning a favor? Jin...is he on board with this? knowing him, he'd definitely be against this."

"of course he's against it! he'll act all Angel like and tries to stop me, but I've made up my mind about doing this, even if it takes destroying our relationship... I'm down with that." Seong-min said, "Jin would definitely stop you, because you're trying to deal with his past on his behalf...Are you sure about doing this? I mean I'd help you as much as I can but as long as I don't have to deal with cops and bullshit like that." Ha-yoon Asked.

"Noona! I can handle myself anywhere I go! you don't have to worry about me."

"Seong-min, you're a danger to yourself and society...Plus you're a junkie."

"ex-junkie, I'm a new person now." Seong-min said frowning.

"whatever, I'm only helping you because I'm getting paid brat! but I won't do anything not worth the money for it...So make sure that nothing you do gets traced back to me, I will snitch no lie." Ha-yoon replied, sighing "Ugh, finally that troublemaker is responding." she added picking her phone.

"Huh? You mean your ex roommate? what happened?" Seong-min asked.

"When I called him earlier, he said he was in the hospital, but didn't specify why." Ha-yoon replied.

"Oh, I'm sure he's okay."

"huh?! He just texted me to come to his new place, he sent me the address too."

"Let's go Nonna!" Seong-min said enthusiastically, "It's kinda late, like we're supposed to have dinner now." Ha-yoon replied.

"we can order a takeout!" Seong-min suggested, "you're paying then." Ha-yoon replied.

"Yay! leave it to me Noona!"

... Meanwhile...

"Your phone has being ringing for a while." Nikolai said as he brought Jin's phone to a busy Jin in the kitchen.

"Thanks." Jin said taking the phone, his face lit up as he noticed who was calling, "pick up and put it on speaker." he asked of Nikolai which he did.

Jin: how's it old man, did your son arrive yet?

Joe: Yeah! he did this early morning! that's why I'm calling you.

Jin: What do you mean?