I really tried to give you a chance.

Cuddling while laying together on the bed, "Nikolai, I remembered something...

You said something strange when you talked about how your journey as an actor was the other day...

you said you struggled to become a star because you weren't born rich, or that you came from an artistic background like most actors did.

isn't that strange? I mean your parents run a criminal underground business? Yet you guys did seem to live an average life." Jin asked.

"It's Not entirely strange...I may have been born rich, but I wasn't aware of it for most of my life." Nikolai replied, "Did your mom hide the fact she's a crime Lord by pretending to be a 9-5 employee?" Jin asked while running his hand through Nikolai's hair.

"Yes, she did...we didn't live poor, but we never lived a luxurious life either, she was careful not to grab my attention.

Part of me wanted to continue living that peaceful lie of being a normal kid with normal parents.

So despite figuring out what my mom actually does for a living during highschool, I pretended that I didn't know the truth and bought them a house when I made money." Nikolai replied sighing.

"Your parents are pretty good at acting, maybe your talent is hereditary." Jin joked.

"My parents did contribute in me becoming an actor, but not by money as far as I'm concerned.

Hah, I remember when I was little I wanted to go to an acting school, but I didn't ask my parents because I honestly believed we can't afford acting classes." Nikolai said chuckling.

"So your mentor and Andrea did all the work of making you an actor after highschool?" Jin asked.

"Yeah, Andrea becoming my manager afterwards was his decision actually.

he worked for my mentor, John Crawford, but when John died...I felt lost, and Andrea offered to be my manager and to help me figure out where to head without John." Nikolai replied.

"Your mentor died of cancer right? when did that happen?" Jin asked.

"it was like two years ago or something... John was already dying when I became his student, that's why he wanted a student in the first place.

But he wanted Julian...not me, Andrea didn't like John despite working for him, because he was so harsh towards me... Andrea even believed John was racist.

John did make me feel like being dark skinned was a crime." Nikolai spoke.

"Yet you respected you mentor and felt bad when he died, despite his treatment to you?" Jin was surprised, "I did...I was a fan of his, Guess you really shouldn't meet your heroes after all.

Besides, Andrea was kind enough, he never spoke a bad word about me, or my appearance even when I was chubby." Nikolai replied smiling to himself.

"About Andrea...is he that important to you Niko?"

"Like I said that day, if anything were to happen to him because of me...I'd kill myself."

Slightly angry, "Niko!" Jin said sitting upright, "Don't say stuff like that! Don't talk about killing yourself that easily!" he added.

As if ignoring Jin's worries, "Jin...I just remembered something myself." Nikolai said, as he sat on the bed too.

"is everything alright Niko?" Jin asked, "Andrea said My mom had the police interrogate him, in suspicion of attempted homicide...Why didn't you tell me about that?" Nikolai asked.

Annoyed, "Oh so he told you...figures.

*Sighing* I didn't tell you because i thought that if I told you... you'd get mad at your mother for interrogating me and Andrea about the accident." Jin replied.