Prologue

Mikha's POV

I am driving my car, with one of my best friends, Colet. My brows are knitted together as we are stuck in traffic. We are on our way to the airport because her cousin will go home today. Maloi's supposed to be the one that will accompany her today but she backed out last minute because she have a date today. That made me sigh in frustration.

"Will you stop doing that?!" Colet asked me with her cold look on.

"Stop nagging too or else..." I said back my annoyance written all over my face.

"Or else?!" She glared at me, meaning one wrong word and I will get what I don't want. She's always that bossy talaga, strong aura and all. But yep, I can't say no to my best friend kaya puro reklamo nalang ako.

"Wala! Bakit ba kasi ako ang sinama mo?" Naiinis kong tanong.

"Because Maloi can't come nga diba?" Siya pa talaga may ganang mag angas eh siya na nga humingi ng favor.

"May sariling car ka naman and you know how to drive." Binalik ko ang focus ko sa pag d-drive. Finally! After how many years our car started moving again. Thank Goodness!

"I don't want to. I'm lazy." She said at sumandal sa upuan.

"Ang dami mong problema. Pinasundo mo nalang sana pinsan mo sa driver." I told her while maneuvering the steering wheel.

"Why do you have so many complaints?" She asked, starting to get annoyed again.

"May I remind you that I am the last person your cousin wants to see on her first day here. Baka nakakalimutan mo Aiah hates me." I said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"I don't get why you two don't get along. You're just the same." she told me habang may kausap sa phone niya, it must be Jhoanna. Kilig na kilig ang loko eh.

"Duh! We're totally opposites. 'Yang pinsan mo umaalis ng hindi nagpapaalam." reklamo ko nanaman, totoo naman eh. She left without even saying goodbye to me.

"That's what you get when you're trying so hard to push the person who cares so much for you." Colet said meaningfully. Natahimik ako at napaisip sa sinabi niya.