Special Chapter: The Tattoo on my Wrist

Mikha's POV

I'm playing with Ling and Haru here in our condo. We decided to live in together again. Katatapos lang namin maglipat last night with the help of our chaotic friends.

Aiah's still dressing up because I will accompany her with her "errand" today. What errand? I have no idea. She said it was a surprise.

"Ling, share your toy with Haru." I told Ling who's now playing with his favorite stuffed toy. But Ling being Ling, he ignored me.Mana talaga minsan si Ling sa nanay niya, matigas ang ulo. Haru came to me, asking for cuddle. I hugged Haru and babytalked my cat. Ling noticed that Haru and I are having a moment so he came to us, slightly pushing Haru.

I laughed at how he acted. "Don't be so territorial, Ling. You guys can have me at the same time." I told them and carried the two naughty cats. "Ang tagal ng mommy niyo." I added.

Living a good life with Aiah is a beautiful journey filled with love, joy, and mutual growth. Waking up each morning to the soft sunlight streaming through the curtains, feeling a warm presence beside me. As I open my eyes, I'll see her peaceful face, and it's making me feel a sense of comfort that washes over me. We'll start our day with a shared breakfast, where laughter and meaningful conversations flow effortlessly. We both support and encourage each other's dreams and aspirations, knowing that together, we can conquer any challenge that comes our way.

Throughout the day, we might have individual responsibilities and pursuits, but we always find time to check in with each other. When I was busy with my office works and her with her cases, a simple text or a quick call lets us know that we are always on each other's mind. When the evening came, it's our time for togetherness and relaxation. Whether she cook a delicious meal, go for a walk hand in hand, or simply snuggle up on the couch with our cats just watching a movie, it's a small moment that strengthen our bond.

And in times of difficulty and stress, we rely on each other for support and understanding. We are each other's confidant, knowing that we can share our fears and vulnerabilities without judgement. Together, we face life's challenges as a united front, making the burden lighter and the journey less daunting.

All these years, our relationship is built on trust, communication, and compromise. We both understand that disagreements are a natural part of any partnership, but we approach them with open hearts and a willingness to find common ground. Conflict resolution is not about winning but about finding a solution that benefits both of us.

Surprises and gestures of love are still there. Whether it's a heartfelt note left on the fridge, a bouquet of flowers, or a spontaneous weekend getaway, we never cease to show appreciation for one another. We celebrate each other's accomplishments, no matter how big or small, and genuinely rejoice in each other's happiness. We are each other's biggest cheerleaders.