Chapter 17: Unloving Her

Mikha's POV

"I can't believe that you ditched us for Jazz!" Stacey shouted at me.

"I'm with you na nga eh, tie me up with you if you want me to come with all our dinner and lunch dates." I said, casually seating.

"Are you saying na sinasakal ka namin?" Gwen butted in. I hate this kind of confrontation, it feels like ako nalang palagi ang mali. I've always been a good friend.

"No. What I'm telling is, hindi naman sa inyo umiikot ang mundo ko." I said.

"Mikhs, off limits na. Let's just give each other a space." Colet said calmly as she tap my back. As if saying it's alright to burst out and feel frustrated.

I shook my head. "Look, I'm sorry. I was gonna rest naman sana but Jazz called, she said she needs me so I came over. Turns out, ate Daphne played cupid on us." I explained for the nth times.

"Hey! I'm sorry too, maybe we're just selfish lang to not consider your explanation." Stacey came to me and enveloped me to a hug. The others joined too but Aiah remained standing. She's looking at me with her serious look. Ramdam na ramdam ko ang pagiging Lawyer niya at this moment.

"I need some alone time, can I go home now?" I asked them. They all nodded except for her who's still giving me her scary aura.

I stood up as they watch me leaving Colet's house.

Para akong nanghihina seeing Aiah not being loud or jolly. I'm used to her being goofy. Whatever her reason is, I'm scared to know.

What if she doesn't care about me anymore? What if Mikki completely replaced me?

I envy him. He's not torpe like me. I find it too hard to admit my feelings for her. It's not my forte to make the first move when it comes to confessing. Never in my entire life I've ever imagined confessing my love to someone. I have much pride and ego to do that.

———————