Chapter 3: The One

Mikha's POV

I packed my things after our theater training. I should go home early because we will be having a family dinner. Maloi and Sheena are still talking to some of our teammates.

"Hi, Mikhs! Do you have an extra shirt? I forgot to bring mine eh." I was shocked when Jhoanna approached me all of a sudden. She's  wiping her sweat using her towel, she's also smiling from ear to ear.

Sobrang ganda! Kaya nagustuhan ni Colet eh.

I smiled at her at pasimpleng inabot sa kaniya ang extra shirt ko. She, then, said thank you at pumunta sa restroom to change her clothes.

My dad decided to fetch me kasi same way lang naman kami ng dadaanan on our way home. When I reached the school gate, I saw a familiar car parked next to my dad's car. And I can hear two person laughing loudly ... Jhoanna and Colet. I don't need to see them to know that it's them. Colet's laugh is familiar to me at mas lalo na ang tawa ni Jho because that's the way she laugh when her dad is being silly towards her before.

Yes, they're inside Jhoanna's car. I didn't know the two of them are hanging out already. At ang matindi, hindi man lang namin iyon alam.

I walk closer to see them.

"Come on, Jho! I'm giving you a chance to fulfill your ultimate dream." Colet is so red because of too much laughter. Jhoanna is squirming under Colet who is holding both of her arms. While Colet is puckering her lips trying to kiss. Both of them are still laughing.

For an unknown reason I felt an unfamiliar pain in my heart. I got frozen on my spot trying to get unnoticed. Saving myself from any awkward situation.

I watched Jhoanna's car disappear before entering my dad's car.

Nothing special happened naman sa dinner aside from I get to spend time with my parents and my older sis.

When we got home, ibinagsak ko ang katawan ko sa kama at sumigaw sa unan ko while punching the bed, letting out all of my frustrations there. Nang makaramdam ako ng pagod ay nagpahinga ako at bumangon para mag shower.