Chapter 15: Jealousy, Jealousy

Mikha's POV

My best friends and I decided to have breakfast together here at Bloom's. We're all feeling sleepy because Maloi said they went home around 3:00 am.

"I'm sleepy pa, I had too much drinks last night." Maloi said then subtly rested her head to Stacey's shoulder. The latter didn't react and doesn't seemed surprised with Maloi's action.

Watching them, I can feel that they really care for each other. I just don't understand why they're still stuck with what we called "situationship".

"I know some of us have hangovers, pero bakit parang patay si Mikha?" Colet asked our best friends, causing them to laugh at me.

"Yep, she didn't drink naman, bakit parang patay si Mikha?" this time, it was Sheena who spoked. Inulit niya pa talaga 'yong sinabi ni Colet.

I rolled my eyes at them and with that, they laugh harder.

Aiah and I arrived home at 5:00 am, it was so much fun. We snicked our way inside our houses because no one knows we are together. I don't know what she's thinking but I can tell she's happy. Our car ride was full of laughter and we sang along to whatever song is playing on the radio.

Going back to the time where we danced under the stars, as we held each other, our hair dancing with the wind, hearts beating fast. That moment we had was magical.

This, me being sleepy and my head pounding, it doesn't matter. I will go over this a million times if that's the cause.

"Saan ka galing kagabi? I called tita, she said you're not home early naman daw." Sheena gave me her maangas look.

"Ano, Mikha, saan ka nga galing? You're keeping things from us na ah." Kunwaring nagtatampong saad ni Maloi. Hindi bagay.

"Stop pestering Mikhs. I saw her car around 5:00 am, I assume kakauwi niya lang." Colet smirked, out of my best friends, siya lang ang may idea kung nasaan ako.

"And where's Aiah pala? She texted me earlier na susunod siya rito. She just went home around 5:00 am daw." Jhoanna said.