Chapter 21: Magical

Mikha's POV

"Does she plan to spend her whole day inside her room?" Stacey asked worriedly.

"Tita said hindi pa siya bumababa eh. Good thing nga raw they visited her kanina." I replied.

We're here at Colet's house to check on her but she seems to like her alone time. Andito kami sa labas ng kwarto niya at kanina pa kami katok nang katok. We can hear her sniffing. I'm worried about her whole being and her work. She's really facing a lot.

We then fell silent. Our backs are rested on the huge couch, arms draped around each other as we stare on the wall full of paintings. It's so serene, the only sound are our breathing, and sometimes Colet's sniffs.

This remind me of those times when one of us is sad, or when we're all sad. We'll find a spot and hold each other close, not saying anything because our presence is enough.

The scenario was almost perfect, almost, because my stomach growled completely ruining our moment. Aiah pulled away and smacked my head, the other's glares disappeared and laughed.

"You skipped dinner?" my girlfriend asked, her eyebrows furrowed.

"Yeah. Ayoko ng ulam." I smiled sheepishly.

"Bakit hindi mo sinabi kay manang?" she asked again.

"Nahihiya ako." I whispered

"Edi ikaw sana nagluto." she rolled her eyes.

"Tinatamad nga ako." I whined, Aiah pinched my side and I groaned.

Sheena and Maloi laughed but in the midst of their laughter both of their stomach growled. This time it's them who received pinches from Stacey and Gwen.

I took the opportunity to laugh at them. "Bakit ba hindi kayo kumain?" Aiah asked. She's acting like our mom again, perks of being the oldest. She's scary, though.