Chapter 36: Friends? Friends.

Aiah's POV

I am dreaming.

In my dream, Mikha was the one taking care of me and I saw her eyes, full of concern and worries. Her eyes was also full of sincerity.

"I won't leave you." I heard her say that.

Nagising ako dahil sa tapik sa pisngi ko. Napakagaan lang ng mga kamay na 'yon.

"Hey, Aiah. Wake up. You need to drink this then you can go back to sleep again." It was the softest and sweetest voice I have ever heard and I felt safe by just hearing her.

I opened my eyes and saw Mikha in front of me. She's holding one tablet of medicine and a glass of water. I smiled weakly. Knowing that this scenario could never happen. She won't take care of me.

She doesn't care about me.

I concluded that maybe I was just dreaming and that my mind is just playing some tricks. So I did what she told me to do. I took the medicine and drank the water until the last drop. I feel weak.

My head's throbbing. I feel cold, I cannot stop myself from shivering. But I feel better now compared kanina. She wiped my sweat on my forehead and kissed me there. I closed my eyes to feel it more. To savor that moment. This is surreal.

If this is a dream, I don't wanna wake up.

After more than a year, it felt nice to be taken care of by the person I least expected. I just wanted to experience this for a while.

"Sleep now, Aiah." She whispered and I nodded.

Inayos niya ako sa bed. Pero alam kong wala ako sa bed ko, hindi ito yung unan ko at hindi ito ang kwarto ko. But I didn't mind. She's with me and that's all that mattered. Kahit sa panaginip lang.

I closed my eyes and drifted again.