Chapter 6: I hate you, I love you

Mikha's POV

After what happened last night, we never talk about it again. Looks like we lowkey had an agreement to not mention the people behind our pain. One thing's for sure, it's not Colet who's making her feel all the pain and suffering. Hindi ko maiwasang mapatanong sa isip ko kung sino iyon but I respect Aiah's decision to keep things for herself nalang.

I'll admit that she's pretty and beautiful inside and out. Maingay nga lang at minsan chaotic kaya hindi ko nasasabayan trip niya. For a person like me who loves quiet environment, she's definitely not my type. But she's a catch. So, to that person who hurt her and can't love her back, ang bobo niya to let Aiah slip away without him/her knowing.

We're here at the cafe near our hotel. She's enjoying her iced coffee while I'm roaming around the bookstore inside this cafe. I'm looking for a book Maloi told me to buy for her, 'All Your Perfects'.

One of their staffs approached me and asked if I need help, I took the opportunity to make my task easier.

She disappeared and told me to wait for a while, as she went to the storage room to get me a copy. I'm just right on time, that was the last piece of it.

It wasn't long until she came back holding the book, she assisted me until I'm done paying, I thanked her before going back to where Aiah is sitting.

"Ang saya natin ah!" bungad niya sa akin. I look at her curiously, I don't know what she's talking about.

"The staff is obviously hitting on you at gustong-gusto mo naman." she added and rolled her eyes.

"What? I didn't notice. I was just looking for Maloi's favorite book." I defended.

She remained silent and kept herself busy with her phone. Few minutes later, the waiter approached us. He's holding a frappuccino and banana bread.

"Ma'am, may nagpapabigay po." he said to me at umalis na. Bahagya akong lumingon sa counter and I saw the staff who helped me, she's smiling from ear to ear while waving her hand at me.

"See? She likes you." Sabi ulit ni Aiah. Natawa nalang ako, ang daming nangyayari.