Chapter 16: Jealousy, Jealousy 2.0

Mikha's POV

"What took you so long to answer the call?" Colet yelled over the phone.

"I was busy" I answered shortly, I can hear my other best friends bantering in the background.

"Let's have a dinner. We're here at the mall." she said.

"Col, I'm about to take a rest." I answered.

"I don't care. Busy o may iniiwasan?" she teased, nakuha nanaman niyang magbiro.

"Nope. Just busy." I replied, half meant.

"Alright then. Rest well, CEO!" and with that, she ended the call.

I finished a lot of paper works today for the company. It's already 7:30 PM and I decided to take a rest. That's it for today.

No matter how much I wanted to be with my friends, I still have issues about myself to take care of. I'm still figuring out about the jealousy I am feeling.

Umasa ako. I thought we were having an understanding kahit a hindi pa ako umaamin. She's my special friend and I thought she sees me the same way. I lose my sanity whenever I hear Mikki call her by her name. I hate him.

I'm about to go downstairs when I received a message from Jazz.

Jazz: Hi, Mikha. Can you please meet me up at MOA? Please? I'Il wait for you here at Starbucks.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. It's not usual for Jazz to text me like this, it's not usual for her to text me.

Mikha: What's up? You okay?

I still worry, okay? No, I don't like her the way she likes me but I still care, she's still a friend.
It's been five minutes but I still got no response. Is she okay? What if she's in trouble?