Chapter 32: A Year Too Late

Aiah's POV

It was finally lunch time. Today was truly a busy one as many documents were already piled up in my desk. I decides to gather my bag and take a quick lunch nearby.

"Am I just in time for lunch?" I looked at the intruder.

"Jhoanna, what are you doing here?" I asked, madalas sila bumisita pero this time, siya lang mag-isa.

"I was bored at home and wala akong work so I decided to visit you. You won't mind accompanying me for lunch would you?" She asked while pouting, how could you resist that. It's Jhoanna Robles after all.

"Alright, girlie. Let's go?" And she suddenly squealed.

Once we settled down and are waiting for our orders to arrive. I noticed Jhoanna staring deeply at me.

"Is there a problem? Do I have dirt in my face? Or crush mo ako?" I laughed at my statement but she just shrugged.

"Nope, there is nothing on your face, you look spectacular." she paused for awhile before continuing. "I was actually wondering if you would like to go with the squad?" she added.

"Where are you guys going?" I asked.

"Well since it is summer time. The beach would be a great destination. Colet specifically suggested her resort." It is a good idea.

"Well count me in. I cannot wait to catch up with the others." She nodded and beamed at me.

As we were eating a sudden question popped into mind.

"Jho..."

"Hmmm"

"How did you know that when you met Colet she was the one?" To say she was shocked hearing my question.