Chapter 21

It took a while before Zee's gut-wrenching sobs turned to sniffles. By the time they did Zee felt exhausted and he could sense and exhausted Omega no, boyfriend Zee corrected himself leaning on his shoulder. Turning his head slightly up at Nunew and his shoulder Zee sniffles.

"Nu, sweetheart. My shoulder isn't the most comfortable place to fall asleep." Zee guessed he could call Nunew more loving nicknames now. From the small smile he could feel against his neck, he realised Nunew liked it.

"Darling, I'm not asleep. Just resting. How can you produce so much strong but calming pheromones without being tired Zee?" Nunew speaks into Zee's neck. He was tired, hungry and could feel the heat starting to bloody build again. When will this heat be over? Nunew thought. You had to start up again at the most inconvenient time. Shifting slightly to rub his thighs together Nunew let out a sigh.

"Your sweetness is starting to appear again." Zee realised as the shifting had started to make Nunews scent stronger.

"I'm hungry and tired though. Its not fair." Nunew pouts, slowly moving his face from Zees neck. So cute, Zee thought while smiling at the omega in front of him. Reaching a hand up to Nunews head he pulled the head closer giving Nunews forehead a gentle peck making Nunew smile and blush again.

"How long?" Zee murmured looking into shining eyes.

"30 minutes? Maybe. I don't know with you." Nunew says taking Zees outstretched hand once Zee got up.

"Pizza?" Zee asks getting an affirmative 'hmm' and nod from Nunew before walking towards the kitchen. Fae in all her wise-ness and tact had told Nat of the situation. Nat wanted to go mental but the Dominant Alpha outside the café at the time made him bite his cheek. Instead, Nat became errand boy for anything Zee and Nunew needed. Last night, Nunew demanded pizza. Zee had tried to persuade him some more healthy food but nope, pizza. Phoning Nat in hope of him persuading Nunew, Nat just laughed and stated that in heat what Nunew wanted, Nunew got. Nearly an hour later the knock-on Zee's front door and shout of 'Pizza' in Nat's voice announced dinner was ready.

Fishing the left-over pizza out the massive fridge, Zee then put it on a plate and into the microwave. "Garlic bread?" Zee said without turning round.

"Ah...Zee..." The slight moan reached Zee's ears. Quickly turning round, Zee's heart skipped a beat at what he saw. Nunew was sitting on the island behind him, legs slightly apart, with both hands between his thighs hiding the part of him Zee knew wanted attention and squirming slightly. Nunews cheeks had started to get red again from his heat building and watery eyes. Nunew had started to moan and pant slightly.

Gulping and trying not to let the sight or the scent get to him just yet Zee says "Hold on in there baby. You need food." And like the microwave was waiting for Zee to say that it pinged. Taking the slices out Zee moved the plate over to Nunew. "Zeee, help me."

"Want me to feed you?" Zee said lowly, while putting the plate by the side of Nunew and standing between Nunews open legs.

"Yes." Nunew moaned slightly, squirming and opening his thighs more so Zee could get as close as the Island would allow him. Moving closer, Zee picked up a slice of the pizza, while Nunew grabbed hold of his shoulders and slightly opened his mouth while looking Zee in the eyes. "Ahh" Nunew made a sound letting Zee know he wanted his mouth occupied. Gulping Zee watched as Nunew took a bite while still staring into Zees eyes. Moving the piece away from the happy mouth Zee took a bite himself. He could smell his naughty boy going into heat which meant it was only a matter of time before he would go into rut again. They needed to eat for energy quickly.