Chapter 24

"I'm not surprised. He's cute. Not as pretty as his friend but cute."

"I knew it. Ever since you asked me to speak to that True Omega."

"You are WHAT!?"

Zee sighed, when he heard the responses. He guessed that the reactions to his announcement might be along these lines. As he said to Nunew, he's friends are chilled as hell when hearing the news as they already like Nunew. And as he expected, P'Aof didn't seem too happy at all. Furious if the redness building and scowl on his face was anything to go by. He didn't care, no one will change his mind about Nunew. The image of a sleeping, squashy faced young man, breathing softly through his parted plump lips onto Zee this morning when he woke appeared in his mind. The man was simply adorable. Zee always woke up early by habit because of his job even if he didn't need to come in early like today. So, he got the gift of holding tight in his arms a sound-asleep kitty and watching him. By the time Nunew awoke with the alarm and a small yawn before snuggling towards Zee, Zee couldn't hold himself back anymore. Before he could stop himself, he was giving small kisses to Nunew all over his face and lips. Definitely that peachy soft bed called lips. Nunew had giggled while not being kissed on the lips and wiggled around making Zees heart flutter and want more. However, the constant ringing of that damn mobile made Zee want to throw Nunews phone out the window and he'd buy Nunew a new one.

"You heard me. I'm dating Nunew. The Omega from the café I fought for. And I spent that week off with him because he is in heat. No were not mated yet."

"Yet." Max whistled before smirking. Zee is down bad for this small Omega. Though he guesses he can't really talk. He was starting to think he felt the same for Nunews friend. That fierce True Omega may be all prickles and thorns on the outside with a 'fuck you' and 'die' attitude towards anyone he doesn't know especially if they're a Beta or an Alpha but really, he is as sweet as his scent. The gentle touches he does to Omegas or children. Going out of his way to make them or his staff laugh. The way he gently with much love and attention decorates his cakes. How he hums to himself when cleaning. His laughter clear and like music. When he first saw the young man, his breath stopped and one thought that could be a neon sign in his head said 'mine'. Was Zee's fated pair an average Omega Max couldn't say, it would be highly unusual if it was, but Max knew Nat was his. Every cell in his body screamed so every time he met Nat, and his heart was starting to pray for it to be true.

"Are. You. Out. Of. Your. God. Damn. Mind. Zee" P'Aof just managed to punctuate out between clenched teeth.

"No. Not when it comes to Nunew. We're dating and in love. Nunew is telling his family and friends about me with trust in my words that I would do the same with you guy-"

"And what about your fans? What about the advertising deals? Your shows? You miraculously survived last time when your love life decided to explode because of an Omega. You want to try your luck again?"

"He wasn't surviving though. Yes, if you looked at his work schedule and demand he was surviving the fallout. But Zee the person? He was dead to us P'Aof. Our Zee from who we knew from teenage hood was no longer there. He was as cold as a corpse almost. A true smile of his was rarely ever seen and when it was, he tried to cover the sad smile with acting." Fae spoke gently but firmly to P'Aof. It was true. The Zee she sees now is the Zee she knows and loves as a brother since their teen years. And it was Nunew who brought him back to life. So, she'd be damned if she didn't stick up for Zee and Nunews relationship.

"I agree. Nunew brought our friend back. He's one sassy, demanding Omega but he is talented as hell performing. And cute. Don't judge Nunew by his sub-gender P'Aof. He is not like Saint." Max added. The fact both Max and Fae were both siding with Zee and this Omega was infuriating P'Aof. Zee didn't need any distractions and he knew Zees work and image would suffer even if this Omega didn't mean to. After all, all Omegas only cause trouble wherever they go.