Chapter 2. The First Cut is the Deepest

Season 1 Episode 2

The First Cut is the Deepest
The

As Nate and Victoria walked in they begin to hear Izzie and Meredith talking about a roommate.
"So your sure it's okay for me to stay in one of the rooms?" He asked Tori quietly.

"Of course it's a three bed i'm in one you in another" Tori tells him quietly not wanting any others asking since there is only one extra room which she wants to keep it free.

Both of them were thinking about something. A relationship. Nathaniel Kingsley saw something in Tori that she hadn't seen in any other boyfriend before.

It wasn't bothered by Tori being 22 and him 26.

Whilst Nate was thinking so was Tori but she hasn't been in many relationships since her past after one person.

"You can move in at the end of work Nate" Tori tells him.

"Thank you Victoria "

__________________

"Why put up posters if you don't want roommates?" Izzie asks after Meredith interviewed some people

"l do want roommates. We're together 100 hours a week. You want to live together too?" Meredith asks.

"l see you bring bribes now." Christina says seeing the coffee in Meredith's hand

"l need a place to live. My mom irons my scrubs. l have to get out of there." George tells everyone but based to Meredith.

"It's not a bribe. l don't think it's a good idea." Meredith tells her new friends.

"l can put down last, first, and deposit." George begs Meredith to move in.

"It is totally a bribe." Christina tells Meredith.

"l can cook, and l'm an obsessive cleaner." Izzie starts to sell herself.

"No. l just want three total strangers who l don't have to talk to or be nice to." Meredith explains to them.

"Meredith that's a little bit weird?" Tori says making Meredith give her a look before looking at Cristina

"It's definitely a bribe" Nate tells her.

"It's not a bribe. lt's a mocha latte." Meredith explains.

"George, run the code team. Meredith, take the trauma pager. Cristina and Nathaniel deliver the labs to the patients. Victoria and Izzie you are both on sutures." Bailey says to her interns as she comes up to them before going to go up the stairs.

"Dr. Bailey, I was hoping to assist you in the OR today. Maybe do a minor procedure. l think l'm ready. Mocha latte?" Meredith says to Bailey.

"lf she gets to cut, l want to cut." Christina says loudly.

"Me too." Izzie says.

"I'm not bothered you've told me where I am." Tori says telling Bailey.

"l wouldn't mind another shot." George says.