Chapter 27: Yesterday

Season 2 Episode 18

Yesterday

Victoria and Nathaniel are still in the hospital with Christopher since he is five months early but is funnily enough doing very well.

Nathaniel's parents Dr. Elizabeth and Dr. Edward Kingsley have met their first grandchild and are already in love as well as Dr. William Kingsley who visited them late one night when no body was around to have time with his great- grandson. He was in love having three generations of The Kingsley name.
__________________
All the interns walk in to Christopher's hospital room and are very happy to see their two friends success.

"I can't believe it you guys are parent's congratulations ." Christina says.

"Thank you." Both Tori and Nate say at the same time looking up from their son.

"Present please." Addison says.

"Christopher Kingsley, 35 weeks old five weeks early, he is a day old and is doing very well but is being seen to make sure his breathing is a little better before he is slowed to go home." Meredith says looking at one of her best friends children.

"And mother." Dr. Addison says.

"Dr. Victoria Shepherd, 23 has just had a baby yesterday and is doing well...

"And," Addison says

"And will be ready to be discharged today." Christina says happily.

"Tori today we will have a look at Christopher and after the breathing test in the carrier he is welcome to be discharged." Addison adds.

__________________
No POV

After the interns left the Kingsley's hospital room they carried on rounding.

"Chuck eaton, 54, has stage 3b non small cell lung cancer with possible invasion of the pleura and a history of c.O.P.D He's had extensive chemo-radiotherapy with minimal regression of the tumor. He's been admitted for radical en bloc resection." Meredith says about the patient.

"I was a smoker. The, uh, oncologist He explained that I have a 25% chance of surviving the, uh, surgery." The patient says.

"Well, unfortunately, that's about right. If you should elect not to proceed we can make you more comfortable." Dr. Burke says to the patient.

"With all due respect, uh. There's no way that you can make a man dying a slow death comfortable. MI roll the dice." Chuck the patient says.
__________________
Miranda Bailey knocks on Tori's hospital room door where she was asleep and now they have been told by Addison that they can take Christopher home in the evening.

Nathaniel Kingsley is sitting by his fiancé who is awake and now holding her son when dr. Bailey walks in.

"Congratulations you two."

"Thank you" they both says.

"Congratulations yourself" Tori says and Nate nods with a smile.

"Thank you look at us with sons huh. What is his name?" Miranda asks.

"This is our son, Christopher Edward Kingsley what about your son?" Nate says asking his resident.