Chapter 36. Losing My Religion

Season 2 Episode 27

Losing My Religion

"Dr. Hahn-" Dr. Bailey says before being stopped by dr.Hahn

"Wait for it." Erica says.

"Dr. Hahn? He-" Dr. Bailey tries again.

"Just wait!" Erica snaps a little and all the people in the OR intensely stare down at the heart in Denny's chest, releasing a breath when it starts moving and the monitors begin beeping steady once more.

__________________

Whilst Tori and Nate are busy working their friends are all together with the chief in trouble.

"I cut the LVAD wire." Izzie says as they stand in front of Richard in a line.

"Actually, I cut the LVAD wire." Meredith says.

"No. I did it. I'm the one who cut the wire." George says then nudges Cristina and she sighs in annoyance.

"Fine. I cut the LVAD wire." Christina say's finally.

"I didn't do anything." Alex says.

"Alex!" Meredith says.

"I wasn't even here. He knows I wasn't here." Alex explains.

"People! I know who did this. So, you might as well come clean. I know." Richard says.

"With all due respect, sir, if you knew, you wouldn't be asking us."George says.

"I did what-" Izzie says.

"You have your suspicions, but you don't actually know." Meredith says.

"Not for sure." Christina says

"And you can't do anything to any of us without proof, sir." George says to Richard.

"Well, one of you compromised a patient's life. One of you stole an organ. One of you jeopardized the integrity of this hospital and of UNOS. Now, you tell me, and you tell me right now!" he demands and they stay silent "All right, fine" he sits back in his seat and begins looking through a file, making them think that they're excused "No surgeries." Richard says sternly.

"Sir?" they turn to him with a questioning look on their faces. Christina says to the chief.

"You heard what I said. No surgeries. No one scrubs in, no one watches from the gallery, no one so much as goes near the OR floor. Until someone confesses, the six of you will share a single patient. Camille Travis. Whatever she wants, the six of you will provide it! Whatever she wants. Now, get the hell out of my sight!" Richard Webber says.
__________________

"Hey guys how did the meeting go?" Tori asks her friends when she sees them.

"Well, he didn't say we were fired." George says.

"He might as well have. No surgeries?" Christina says.

"That wasn't bad. We got off easy." Meredith says.

"Well I guess that's a good sign." Nate says as he overheard the end of the conversation. 

"Yeah, for now. You think this is over?" Cristina asks them.

"I could really use a good coma right now. A nice, long coma." George says.

"You know, there's only been three careers I've ever wanted. Ruler of my own planet, Wonder Woman, or a surgeon. And I don't see any invisible planes or extra countries lying around." Christina says dramatically.

"I will go back and tell him. I will tell him it was me." Izzie says.

"And get kicked out of the program? You will keep your mouth shut. We all will keep our mouths shut." Meredith asks Izzie.