Chapter 34. 17 Seconds

Season 2 Episode 25

17 Seconds

Whilst Victoria Shepherd is at Joe's with her best friends; Meredith, Christina and Izzie. Nathaniel Kingsley is at his friend's house Jackson Avery with Christopher.

Tori

Tori, Cristina, Izzie and Meredith are all watching from another part of the bar watching Derek and Burke play darts.

"He's picturing my face. He's totally picturing that dart puncturing my skull." Cristina says watching the attendings more so Burke.

Burke flexes a muscle

"Whoa lol at that." Christina says watching Burke.

Derek and Meredith exchange angry glances to each other.

"Derek, Derek is picturing you." Izzie says to Meredith.

"He called me a whοre. He lost the right to picture me." Meredith says.

"My brother called you a whore I am going to speak to him that is disgusting I'm sorry he said that to you you're not a whore Mere.

"Thank you Tori don't worry you don't need to speak for him he's just made a mistake." Meredith says showing she's happy with Tori but not her big brother Derek.

"Hmm." Izzie replies.

"So I fall asleep during sеx. So what? (Loudly) Ass." Christina says.

" Ass!" Meredith says.

"Ass." Tori replies.

__________________

Nate

"Nate I can't believe Chris is nearly nine months it's crazy that you have a son." Jackson says and Nate can't help but smile.

"I know it is crazy but it has always felt right since the day he was born you know." Nate explains.

...."Jackson are you here?" Cathrine Avery shouted out at her son's front door.

"Yeah I'm in the lounge." Jackson shouts back to his mom.

Just as Cathrine Avery gets to the lounge she is happily surprised to see her son, godson; Nathaniel Kingsley and her godson's son Christopher.

"Oh my Nathaniel lovely to see you and this handsome young man." Catherine says as she walks and takes a seat on the sofa.

"He is beautiful Nate you and Victoria did a great job he's an amazing baby." Catherine says.

"Catherine would you like to hold Chris?" Nate asks Catherine.

"Yes please." Catherine Avery says and that was what happened all night Nate, Jackson and Catherine sat in the lounge chatting whilst she held Christopher Kingsley for most the night, then puts him in the baby rocker to sleep."

After Catherine Avery left the two doctors carried on chatting away about lots of things: work, Christopher and Nate's wedding.

"So are you excited to marry Tori?" Jackson Avery asks his best friend.

"Yes. My father told me when you meet somebody that you already fall in love powerfully in your heart  but feel it in your throat you have to hold on to them. Tori is the only women that the moment I meet her and feel something right at the back of my heart but my throat wanting me to instantly talk to and tell her I want to be in a life with her. She is gorgeous, kind, smart and the most powerful woman in the world I've ever met." Nate says thinking about his fiancé that he will be marrying in a week or two.