Chapter 33. Damage Case

Season 2 Episode 24

Hi. Sorry this chapter took so long hope you love the king chapter it's an exciting end of the chapter hope you like it.

Damage Case

This morning Victoria and Nate as well as Christopher came to Meredith house for breakfast

Tori decided she would help cook breakfast since she's really the only one who knows how to the house before sitting it on plates and heading up to the bathroom quickly where she sees her best friend mostly naked Callie walks out of the bathroom.

Tori is heading towards the bathroom, leans against the doorway and addresses Meredith and Izzie, "Did I just see-" Victoria asks her friends.

"Yup," Izzie nods, "She didn't even wash her hands." Izzie adds to the conversation.

"Breakfast is ready," Tori says shakes her head before going back to the kitchen to eat next to her fiancé soon to be husband and their son.

"Hey Izzie I wanted to talk to you about something quickly I've already told Meredith and Christina but not you." Tori says to Izzie.

"What is it?" Izzie asks.

"We'll I'm getting married in about a week and I need one more bridesmaids so thought you'd do well if you don't mind I'm joking I'd love to have you as another bridesmaid what do you say?" Tori asks Izzie.

"Yes of course I can't wait." Izzie says.

"Great lovely can't wait." Tori says then she looks at Nate with a big smile on her face.
__________________

"All I am saying, George, is that if she needs to pee she could as least wear a bra. Or maybe wait until she's alone. And for the love of every sanitary, could she just wash her hands? She's a surgeon. " Izzie says to George.

"You said yourself you guys were blocking the sink. I think you're exaggerating. " George says telling Izzie.

"She peed. Naked peeing. Ask Meredith and Tori. Meredith ? " Izzie says to her friends.

They walked up to Tori, Nate, Cristina, Alex and Meredith who were all sitting in the ambulance bay.

"That's right, I forgot, you're not talking to her. " Izzie says looking at George.

"Oh!" George says.

"If you were she would tell you that Callie crosses the line. So crossed the line. So freaking crossed." Izzie rants and Cristina looks over at Nate and Tori who just shakes their heads at her.

"Oh. Were still pretending that you're not seeing a patient, right?" Alex scoffs which made Izzie glare at him while she threw her apple away

"People, what's with all the evil misery? Huh? Live and let live." Christina says.

"You're cheerful." George tells Christina lightly touches her cheek

"Oh, come on." Christina replies to him.

"Christina he right whats going on with you?" Nate asks his friend.

"I scrubbed in on a four hour parasophageal hernia last night. Then I got laid. And now, three ambulances are coming in full of bloody broken car crash victims, all who need to be cut open. So, I'm cheery! I'm cheery! I'm cheery!" Christina answers their questions joyfully as she jumps around in a little dance as the others give her amused look.
__________________