Chapter 17. Let It Be

Season 2 Episode 8

Let It Be

Today Nathaniel's on an early so he's already in the hospital so i picked George up to drive to work.

As Victoria was walking she sees  Cristina walking off with Burke as Tori takes her coffee from the barista outside of the hospital.

George is watching Christina and Burke whilst he eats his bagel.

As George and Tori are walking, a bird's droppings falls directly onto George's bagel startling him out of his thoughts.

"Oh! Crap!" (He drops the bagel onto the ground. A pigeon flies down and starts pecking at his bagel) "Sheesh!" George says.

"Come on George let's go inside." Tori says.

George does as Tori said so they  walk away from where they were  standing. Almost instantly a loud thump can be heard. It appears a guy has fallen from the sky and landed on the pavement. George is dumbfounded.

"Oh my god." Tori says as she quickly goes to see if the window washer is ok.
__________________

"Window washer. Fell from fifth-floor scaffolding, obvious open tib/fib fracture but otherwise okay." Bailey says

"Equal breath sounds. After a 5 story fall, he's got equal breath sounds!" George says in amazement as he listens to Stu's chest again.

"This is unbelievable! Do you wanna hear?" George asks Bailey.

"Somehow I believe you. Victoria , palpate his abdomen." Dr. Bailey tells Victoria.

"Does this hurt anywhere?" Tori asks Stu as she palpate his abdomen.

"No." Stu replies answering Tori's question.

Just then Victoria Shepherd was paged by Addison Montgomery.

"Bailey Addison paged me she wants me on this case." Victoria tells her resident.

"Ok, Yang take over from Victoria. Tori go to Addison." Dr. Bailey says.

"Thanks Bailey." Victoria said then left the room.

__________________

"Weiss?" Derek says looking at the man talking to a nurse.

"Derek! I've been looking for you." Weiss says.

Addison is walking down an open hallway, meeting a blonde woman named Savannah nicknamed Savvy)

Addison: (opens up her arms) Sav! Savvy: Oh it's good to see you. (They hug tightly)

"Oh why didn't you tell me you were coming?" Addison asks Savvy.
They finally stop hugging "If I knew you were coming I would've taken the day off."

"Well it was kinda last minute."Savvy says.

"Is everything okay?" Addison asks her friend. Are you alright?" Addie says.
__________________

Derek & Weiss are chatting in an empty staff/conference room sitting at table with cups of coffee)

"A month ago her mother died. Ovarian cancer. " Weiss says telling Derek why he's in Seattle.