Chapter 20. Owner of a Lonely Heart

Season 2 Episode 11

Owner of a Lonely Heart

Nathaniel Kingsley looks up away from seeing one of the Quints to see his girlfriend sleeping on her arm.

" V babes..." Nate says to wake up his girlfriend

"What..." Victoria says then Astarte to yawn as she looks at each quints around her with her friends the other interns who are standing with their quints. Since she's on Addison's service, her job is to look after all the quints instead of just one.

"I have the best quint. Lucy- she just smiled at me."George says excitedly.

"She's nine hours old, George," Izzie reminds him.

"I'm saying, there are five babies here, and clearly, mine is the advanced one," George says cheekily, making Tori's grumpy self after being woken up by her boyfriend, when she was funnily enough been struggling to sleep lately. This made Tori send George an annoyed face.

"Charlotte's smart. She's got wrinkles on her forehead- very serious." Meredith says joining in with George to start bragging.

"Okay, A, this is not a competition, and B, my quint kicks your quints asses. Emily's strong. She won't let go of my finger." Izzie says looking at the quint.

"Hey, Julie has her organs on the outside of her body, and she's still alive, thank you." Cristina says loudly.

Alex walks in to the hospital room where all the quint are.

"Kate's the best one. Izzie." Alex says.

"Leave." Izzie tells him.

"Can we please talk?" He asks her.

"You're too busy screwing nurses. Just get out," She shouts at him.

"Can someone make sure that Kate's vitals remain stable?" Alex asks.

"I will."Victoria says then moves to Kate's incubator.

Just as Alex leaves the hospital room Izzie keeps talking.

"He is unbelievable. I am so glad I never slept with him. Which is his loss, because I'm really good in bed-mind blowing, mind blowingly good." Izzie say annoyed with Alex.

"Are you trying to seduce us?" Cristina sarcastically asks her friend.

"And then he sleeps with Olivia instead of me. Olivia," Izzie stresses..

"Hey, I slept with Olivia."George defends himself.

"Well, that means you both have bad taste."Tori slips in enjoying the bashing.

When Tori started talking it made Nate look at his girlfriend who seems a little off as if she's either upset or struggling worrying that the babies in front of her are close to death like Poppy his girlfriends daughter who died before they met.

George glares at Tori before turning around to look at Izzie and standing up.

"You know, you can't say that you weren't warned. Alex has always been Alex."