Chapter 11. Enough Is Enough (No More Tears)

Season 2 Episode 2

Enough Is Enough (No More Tears)

Victoria came over to Meredith's house because the girls rang her before Tori could go on a run with Nate. So he had to go on his own which annoyed both of the couple to not spend time together which they do as much as they can.

Tori lates with her friends on Meredith's bathroom floor. Meredith  shakes her head.

"It's not us. It's them. Them and their stupid boy...penises. They didn't tell us they had a wife. They gave absolutely no warning that they were going to break up with me." Meredith says.

Just then Cristina slid open the door to the shower, "It's not that Burke broke up with me." Christina says.

"You're lucky Tori that Nate is an intern as well because otherwise his parents would never allow this.

Also have you met his family yet." Christina asks after talking for ages.

"No not yet but we've spoken about his family I'll meet his sisters soon and maybe parents not the grandfather he's very busy." Tori says.

"They'll love you Tori everyone does." Meredith says kindly whilst lifting up her head in the process.

"It's that you probably got the ick off of him because of feelings," Victoria says.

"No, it's how he broke up with me-like it was business, like it was a business trans-like he's the boss of me?" Christina says angrily.

"He is," Meredith and Tori both say together.

"And what's worse is that I care."

Meredith sits up, moving towards the toilet, "I'm gonna throw up again." Meredith says.

Once again Cristina closes the door

Whilst Tori gets stuck with being nice to her friend and hold Meredith's hair back. As nothing comes up they all go back to their spots, "Wait. No, false alarm."

"The problem is estrogen," Cristina says, opening up the shower door.

"No, the problem is tequila." Tori says maturely since she went home with her boyfriend instead of get drunk with her friends.

"I actually find tequila to be the answer to a problem."

"Don't you find it funny that one of your best mates has been in a relationship with your big brother?" Christina asks.

Also saying; "I used to be all business. And then he goes and gets me pregnant." Christina says.

"With his stupid boy penis." Meredith shouts out.

Cristina lays her head on her arm, "Now I'm having hormone surges. He ruined me. I'm ruined. He turned me into this fat, stupid pregnant girl...who cares. Estrogen," She slams the door shut once again.

Then the bathroom door opens causing Tori to look up as Meredith says, "Penises. Penises, Izzie."

"Estrogen, George."