Chapter 18. Thanks for the Memories

Season 2 Episode 9

Thanks for the Memories

A:N: this will be a short chapter: Happy Mew Year xx🥳🎊🎉

Victoria woke up ready with her packed presents for a nieces and nephews ssince she hasn't seen them since she she moved to Seattle.

Today Victoria is a little scared but excited to take Nathaniel Kingsley home to her family but his family are all working this year so he said he would love to go and meet the Shepherd family.

"Morning babe you excited to go home for the holidays?" Nathaniel asks his girlfriend.

"Yeah but be prepared for lots of questions from my sisters and mom. Amy won't be there as she hates the family who believes she the black sheep of the family but she's not in my eyes." Tori.

"That's good shame u don't meet her but there's another time like you haven't met my siblings." Nathaniel says.

"True. Ok let's get the luggage downstairs and visit Meredith's since I want to meet George's siblings before we go.

"Don't worry we're using my dads plane." Nathaniel says..

"Babe I can't wait but doesn't say that out loud in front of our friends just yet they all ready think you I have too much money." Tori says

"Yeah true won't say about it." Nathaniel says softly agreeing with his girlfriend.

__________________

Tori and Nate show up to Meredith's to see friends before leaving to go see family.

"Hey. Come on in happy thanksgiving!!" George says.

"Happy thanksgiving!!" Victoria says back.

"Come on in guys. " George tells them.

"O'Malley! O'Malley! O'Malley!" Victoria hears some men chant.

"What is that?" Victoria asks as they were on the sofa close to George.

"My family." George huffs being annoyed by them.

"Five, four, three.." George  counts down as the chanting continues.

"Two..." George says before three men come rushing into the room.

"Happy Thanksgiving!" They shout in unison.

"Who's the pretty lady, Georgie?" One of the younger men asks.Ed.

"Tori. Nate these are my brothers Ronny and Jerry. And that's my dad Harold." George says as he points to each of them.

"Hi." Tori says kindly to George's brothers and his father then Nate replies to them too.

"There's a turkey with your name on it, Georgie! Let's get going." Harold O'Malley says excitedly and proud.

"You're leaving, too are you ? Izzy's going to kill us." George said funnily.

Making Tori and Nate both laugh as well.