Chapter 22. Begin The Begin

Season 2 Episode 13

Begin The Begin
On Christmas Day a few days after Tori's birthday Nate surprised her with a magical gift.

Begin The BeginOn Christmas Day a few days after Tori's birthday Nate surprised her with a magical gift

A puppy named Nala. Which Tori is in love with.

__________________

Early in the morning about 3 AM wakes up rushing to the toilet to throw up.

Nate felt the bed move waking him up. Nathaniel Kingsley goes and looks at the side of the bed not seeing Tori, then to see the light on in the bathroom.

He goes off to check how Tori is. As Nate gets in to the bathroom he sees Tori throwing up in to the toilet, as well as holding her hair which he helps her with.

"V you ok?" Nate asks stroking his girlfriend's hair away.

"Yeah I'm fine, babe I think I need to get a blood test I'm so tired and the start of me feeling sick and throwing up." Tori asks.

"Ok, yeah we can go in early and meet Addison. Nate says.

"Also I wanted to tell you something." Nate says.

"Yeah, what is it." Tori asked kindly.

"I have a secret surprise belated birthday gift. " Nate says.

"Really I don't need anymore gifts I've got you and Nala what else."

"Here." Nate says giving her a letter.

Dear Dr. Victoria Shepherd you are in the line for a Harper Avery, you may receive a contact later in a few weeks in line for being one of the nominations of the award congratulations.

As Dr. Victoria Shepherd read the letter she went silent with tears in her eyes then looked at her boyfriend.

"Nate your amazing how did I not know this is incredible I don't need Ana award I've got my award right in front of me but a harper Avery would be amazing." Tori says making both herself and Nate laugh.

"Your gonna win they'll contact you in a few weeks don't stress you'll be one of the nominees.

__________________

Nate and Tori hold hands coming in early to go and meet Addie.

Tori goes and talks to a nurse, " Hi Mary can you page Dr. Montgomery- Shepherd please." Tori asks.

"Yes Dr. Shepherd." Nurse Mary says

"Thank you. Mary." Tori says kindly.

Just then Addison shows up.

"Hey you paged what's wrong?" Addison asked worried by Tori and Nate.

"Hi can you coins with us and test me." Tori asked.