𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫

HI! I wanted to clarify a couple of things before you start reading:

-English is not my first language so I apologize if there's bad narration or pronunciation (also very basic vocabulary).

-This is the first draft of the story so there might be a few mistakes. Apologies in advance :).

-This is the first time I've written a story so it's not going to be the best of all, but it's made with a lot of love and dedication, so I hope you understand and if you don't like it just don't read it. (I appreciate constructive comments, but I will not tolerate hate. So, if you don't have anything positive to say please keep it to yourselves).

-The story is kind of a slow-burn. Not too slow, but it has its part. Which I find more entertaining and adds a lot of tension and adrenaline. ISTG every time these two interact my heart flutters with happiness and excitement.

-It's dual pov.

-Speaking of the main characters...Neither of them is perfect. Far from it. They have their flaws and they can be insufferable sometimes (I'm warning y'all).
Reed is a literal jerk in the first few chapters, but later through the story he softens. Well, kind of. You can imagine why...just give him a chance.
Now my girl Kennedy. She's...something. She sometimes may be seen as a 'pick me' (not in the I'm not like other girls' way, god no), but for all the comments she makes in her own fucked up head and how she's overthinking every minuscule situation.
Let me clarify. There is a LOT of inner monologues, self-hate comments to the point that it can become repetitive and exhausting. But I tell you, it takes time and patience to learn her story and understand why she acts and thinks the way she does. When you do, I'm sure you'll love her character as much as I do.

-There's spice, but NO smut in this story. I decided it was the best decision for the characters based on background and how I want the story to evolve.

-As much as this is a love story, it's not the only main theme of it. It goes hand in hand with the growth of oneself, learning to love yourself, how to overcome obstacles and traumas in general that we carry with every day, and most of all: never giving up.
Remember you can always overcome any obstacle that comes your way. You're not alone. Don't be afraid to ask for help if you feel like you need it. It doesn't make you vulnerable, quite the opposite, it shows that you're a strong person that wants to get better.

Here are the TW (trigger warnings) of the story:
-Sexual Assault
-Self Harm
-Suicidal Thoughts
-Attempted suicide (explicit mention).

If any of these topics are a trigger to you, please do not read this story. Also, if at any point any of these ones are narrated or seen as insensitive, please let me know so I correct it immediately.
Please reach out for help if you're struggling with any of these ones. As said before, you're not alone and If any of you need to talk my dms are always open <3

If you decided after all this disclaimer to continue reading, thank you so much. Thank you for giving Kennedy's and Reed's story a chance. I hope you enjoy it and come to connect and love all these characters as I did while writing them.

Don't forget to vote and comment if you like the story please🥹.

¡HAPPY READING! <33