Chapter |3| Reed

There's a hand grabbing my dick which isn't mine.

I open my eyes and turn my head to see who the hell is touching me, finding the blonde I fucked last night leaning on her elbow with a lopsided smile and completely naked.

My gaze drifts for a second to her breasts, one of the best pairs I've ever seen if I have to be honest, but a realization makes me focus on her eyes again and I straighten up, sitting up on the back of my bed. Her hand comes off my dick.

— "What are you doing here?!".

The blonde frowns. "What are you talking about? We fucked last night" her high-pitched voice makes me want to tear my ears out.

— "What are you doing here," I clarify. "In my room. I told you to stay on the couch if you wanted to."

— "Well, it was uncomfortable, and I wasn't going to sleep there so I came here" she grins. "Shall we do a round two?"

If there's one thing I don't do it's bring the women I fuck into my room, or fuck them in my bed. They don't mean anything, so I don't bother. That's why my jaw tightens at seeing her here, in my space.

— "So..." she crawls towards me licking her lips. "Again?".

Gods. Don't any of them have a bit of dignity or self-respect?

— "No". I pull away from her touch and get up from bed. "You have to go, I'm in a rush".

I don't bother to tell her that I don't sleep with the same woman twice because I get bored knowing what it feels like to be inside her, because she probably already knows. Pretty much the whole campus knows it at this point.

— "What?! Are you serious, Reed?" she gets out of bed and walks dramatically until we're standing foot to foot.

— "Yes, Cassidy?".

— "Cassandra" she rolls her eyes and takes her dress off the floor changing quickly.

— "For the uber" I take money from my wallet and hand it to her. She quickly takes it and starts walking towards my bedroom door.

— "You know, if you want to repeat, I'm available whenever you want."

Of course, she is more than available. I noticed.

I don't bother telling her that's not going to happen.

Camila walks out of my bedroom door, and when I hear the bottom one close I get to my bathroom and start taking a bath.

The music coming from the bathroom speaker cuts out. 'You have an incoming call. Alex Griffiths' says Alexa.

Alexa answers as I finish rinsing out the shampoo off my head effortlessly.

— "What the hell do you want, Alex?" I raise my voice so that my friend can hear me over the sound of the water.

— "Good morning to you too" my best friend replies and even though I can't see him, I know he rolled his eyes. "We have practice in half an hour. You coming for me?"

— "I have no time. I have to go through my sister's dorm because she has my shirt."

— "Good. Are you sober or still hungover?".

— "Sober. Although the voice of the blonde I woke up with in my bed made my head spin and made me want to sink into the ground".

Alex laughs. "Oh wow, these girls are really obsessed. Did they get into your bed again?".

— "Yeah" I turn off the shower and walk out of the bathroom without bothering with a towel.

— "I fuck them on the couch, but they still want to sleep in my bed and spoon as if we were dating. It disgusts me so much".